Can anyone post a Sav file for zelda with all temples completed?

Cakirowws

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I lost my save a while ago for Zelda Tears of The Kingdom and I've been trying to get to play again but it's a pain to reaplay like 50% of the game.

I searched a lot around before asking here, most people only post saves with 100% so it's been really hard to find...

I'm using a 1.2.0 version but honestly I'd take any version anyone can have!

Cakirowws

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
There is a thread dedicated to that, also you can search the downloads THERE ARE 5 VERSIONS OF THAT.

Sorry that I didn`t make the forum more organised, this is the biggest forum I`ve seen in a while so I`m getting a little lost around here! I`m still getting the hang of it. If a mod could move it from here to the approppriate place I`d really appreciate it.

I did search in the forums before I post here, but I can only find Saves that have MAX HEARTS, MAX stamina, everything at maxed with game completed.
OR
Saves to start over the game and has everything leveled up for link.

What I`m searching and asking for is a save that is half game advanced and mainly completed the four main temples and aquired all 4 sages, and naturally has all the map visible but Link is not too strong either, like 15 hearts instead of ALL OF THEM.

Maybe I`m not searching correctly or I`m getting something wrong on how saves work, but I really did my best searching for a save like this.

Thank you for answering me!

HI4AN

Trophies
XP
Country
Bahamas, The
Sorry that I didn`t make the forum more organised, this is the biggest forum I`ve seen in a while so I`m getting a little lost around here! I`m still getting the hang of it. If a mod could move it from here to the approppriate place I`d really appreciate it.

I did search in the forums before I post here, but I can only find Saves that have MAX HEARTS, MAX stamina, everything at maxed with game completed.
OR
Saves to start over the game and has everything leveled up for link.

What I`m searching and asking for is a save that is half game advanced and mainly completed the four main temples and aquired all 4 sages, and naturally has all the map visible but Link is not too strong either, like 15 hearts instead of ALL OF THEM.

Maybe I`m not searching correctly or I`m getting something wrong on how saves work, but I really did my best searching for a save like this.

Thank you for answering me!
Hi, I got into the same situation, if you found a save, could you share it with me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Att did offer a $500gc tempting to use it for 6 months and cancel