Hacking Can anyone please take note of Hadrians stickies!

Did This Need Saying?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
Hadrian Uranium

Code:
In a vein attempt to clean up this messy section I've created this thread to guide the newbies. I hate to "lay down the forum law" here but I feel that this must be done, even it it just stops one or two questions being asked again and again.

If you have a question try looking HERE for a guide, it may save you time & will probably stop people moaning at you. If you don't see what you want then try using the "Search" button at the top, make sure you spell everything correctly.

Also make sure that you are posting in the correct sections, Wii hacking is for hacking and hacking only.

Don't post questions about homebrew that is isn't to do with running Soft-Mods, Virtual Console or WiiWare. Questions about certain homebrew games, audio/video players or emulators should be posted in the Homebrew section.

Also if you are looking for help and no one replies to your thread, give it a day DON'T BUMP YOUR THREAD! Double posting isn't accepted here outside of the Edge of Forum and its against the rules.

Most of all please have fun here

Can anyone at all take note of this, i mean why create a new thread regarding another crappy Burning error, or incompatible game, for F sake can't you post in the stickies instead of creating a new dam thread, have you seen the state of this section, everything is in the wrong areas, Hadrian and OSW, etc are always having to move crap around, TAKE NOTE and don't ask something thats been questioned and answered......
It's due to the birth of the softmod that al these newbies have joined, and it's ever since then they've fucked up the forum!

Hadrian, i know you are trying your best, but no-one is even taking note of you or your stickies......
Search for your problem, maybe you will find the answer, if not post in the STICKIES! if it's a shabby burning subject........
If you have searched and i mean really had a good look, make a thread IN THE CORRECT SECTION!

And above all have fun here, just don't take the piss get your answer and fuck off, leaving the place a shit tip!

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hate to say it.... I think we need to have a few mods elevated from some of the more active and civil members in this forum. just in this forum mind you, to help with the massive number of posts, its two much for any one or two people to keep up with on their own, no matter how hard they try.

FRanatic

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Although I agree with you completely, you are now also guilty on helping the mess expand.
LOL, and by this post I am guitly too...

But yeah:

USE SEARCH AND READ STICKIES BEFORE POSTING EVERYBODY !!!

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Although I agree with you completely, you are now also guilty on helping the mess expand.
LOL, and by this post I am guitly too...

But yeah:

USE SEARCH AND READ STICKIES BEFORE POSTING EVERYBODY !!!
Im sure many would agree with this,

QUOTEI hate to say it.... I think we need to have a few mods elevated from some of the more active and civil members in this forum. just in this forum mind you, to help with the massive number of posts, its two much for any one or two people to keep up with on their own, no matter how hard they try.
i new it wouldn't be long till someone mentioned a post-count, iv'e asked to get mine wiped, but cannot be done....so id need to re-create a new account to do so...so fuck that....
I'm sure you would like all this crap more organised, instead of been lost in softmod worlds!

Beatchu

Trophies
XP
Country
I don't think this was really needed. He is trying to clean it up, yet you repost his thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-