Hacking Can anyone give me a site that ....

Vigilante

TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can anyone give me site that sells dstwo carts at a decent price and is trusted and safe to buy that has the option of paying by Bank transfer/Wire transfer because pretty much afraid of giving my credit number to paypal because of some reports of saying they steal or etc,so to be asfe I will go with Bank/Wire transfer

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Oh, missed that xD
Well, I'm pretty sure PayPal is safe. I used them often and never got stolen. Or you could use a prepaid visa gift card and use PayPal. They can't steel a gift card with a 0.00$ balance! Because PayPal is pretty widely used...

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If my memory isn't failing me, this site is legit. I would wait that some other user confirms though.
Otherwise, there's also the thing with the visa gift card you could do.

Vigilante

TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
RupeeClock said:
I suggest gamekool.com

http://www.gamekool.com/supercard-ds-two-s...5353bba9e41640b

I've ordered flashcarts from them before, their prices are nice and competitive, a lot like Shoptemp's in fact.
The free shipping was pretty good, I waited two weeks on my acekard in the past.
What the hell,why is no one reading the whole thing you forgot the impotant part its suppose to be Wire/Bank transfer

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Use more punctuation to make it easier to read. That's mainly why I skipped through a part of your post. And write Wire/bank transfer in bold and in red. That should do the trick.

Like this:
Can anyone give me site that sells the DSTWO at a cheap price and is trusted and safe. I also need it to have the option of paying by Wire/Bank transfer because I'm afraid of giving my credit number to PayPal because of some reports of saying they steal. So to be safe, I will go with Wire/Bank transfer.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Vigilante said:
RupeeClock said:
I suggest gamekool.com

http://www.gamekool.com/supercard-ds-two-s...5353bba9e41640b

I've ordered flashcarts from them before, their prices are nice and competitive, a lot like Shoptemp's in fact.
The free shipping was pretty good, I waited two weeks on my acekard in the past.
What the hell,why is no one reading the whole thing you forgot the impotant part its suppose to be Wire/Bank transfer
Why don't you try looking at the site yourself?
http://www.gamekool.com/payment_info.html

They DO offer bank transfers.

Vigilante

TempLurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
theplasmastorm said:
lolwhat
a wire transfer is way less safe than a paypal, yet you prefer that?
Um in paypal you gice your credit number and in the transfer thing you give money and there is a chance paypal will fiddle and steal your money while in transfer thing atleast when you get scammed you onlywaste that money you transfered

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Vigilante said:
theplasmastorm said:
lolwhat
a wire transfer is way less safe than a paypal, yet you prefer that?
Um in paypal you gice your credit number and in the transfer thing you give money and there is a chance paypal will fiddle and steal your money while in transfer thing atleast when you get scammed you onlywaste that money you transfered
Again, PayPal never did that with me and using a prepaid visa gift card makes it both safe and convenient(because every flashcart site uses PayPal).

porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Just out of pure jokes,
Do you really think a multimillion $ company that goes through annual transfers in the 100s of millions would steal CC#s?

I still LOL at people who think buying online with CC is dangerous, especially using PAYPAL!
Stop living in your dads age.

People who get their CC stolen either have keyloggers, were phished by emails, or a variety of viruses that steal private information.

P.S I do think Paypal is the biggest crooks on the internet and have major flaws in their buyer and seller policies. But thats a different story!

Pyrmon

Burnin' Monkey Love
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
porchemasi said:
Just out of pure jokes,
Do you really think a multimillion $ company that goes through annual transfers in the 100s of millions would steal CC#s?

I still LOL at people who think buying online with CC is dangerous, especially using PAYPAL!
Stop living in your dads age.

People who get their CC stolen either have keyloggers, were phished by emails, or a variety of viruses that steal private information.
I'm pretty sure I saw reports of PayPal messing with people's money. But that was usually when they had the money in question(on a PayPal account). Never heard a complaint while using a credit card.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://a.co/d/4YYtoJC what in the white people lol