Hacking Can anyone do a favor for me? :3

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
put the setting.txt in the applications dol folder not the root of the sd and it will work fine, the readme is wrong

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
Also the sd card i'm using is a Regular 2Gig Sd Card, i'm not sure if it works on a SDHC so dont use them
The setting.txt i'm not sure if its apost to be on root or not, Cause i had it on root and it works, but when i backed it up it did put it in the apps directory maybe it was already there when i first tried it so i'm not going to say i'm 100% sure about that. So yea try a Regular Sd Card, and try putting the setting,txt in the applications folder and the root just to make sure

nutta_nic

Trophies
XP
Country
i had the very same error as him and it was because the settings.txt was in the wrong directory,
and the backup error is because he has no setting.txt to back up, witch is why he needs to use the app in the 1st plase!!!!!

Thomas83Lin

Retro Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.thomas83lincodes.com
XP
Country
United States
nutta_nic said:
i had the very same error as him and it was because the settings.txt was in the wrong directory,
and the backup error is because he has no setting.txt to back up, witch is why he needs to use the app in the 1st plase!!!!!
Yea i thought about that after i posted it.lol Thanks

Edit:
Well hopefully he can get it fixed this time around

SnacksHacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wiihbcentral.ucoz.com
XP
Country
United States
@BlackAce83: I never tried or read any of your new posts until now, I've been trying Betwiin. It's looking GREAT! I'm restoring the nand I converted with Betwiin and no errors so far! It's looking good!

~Snacks
yay.gif

SnacksHacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wiihbcentral.ucoz.com
XP
Country
United States
BETWIIN WORKS!!!!!!!!!!! MY WII IS UNBRICKED!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before I explode, I'd like to thank you all who helped me because you should know that you are THE MOST AWESOME PEOPLE in my book. Just know that. THANKS!!!!!!!!!!

~Snacks
yay.gif
yay.gif

markehmus

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SnacksHacks said:
@9th_Sage: I have a Wad Manager that works like the Savegame Installer (by pressing RESET to start) but where will I find wads of system menu 4.2 and IOS70? I have an application called DopIOS that can download any IOS with GC pad support, but I still need a wad of system menu 4.2.
http://wiibrew.org/wiki/NUS_Downloader

next time

NUSD click the data base tab @ the top and scroll through for what you seek

be sure to check pack-->wad

then start download

put the wad created in your wad folder and install with ''what you said'' wad manager

SnacksHacks

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
wiihbcentral.ucoz.com
XP
Country
United States
I should mention one more thing too. I never would of found out about Betwiin if it wasn't for BlackAce83. I was browsing through another thread when he mentioned Betwiin. I looked it up and now I'm un-bricked!

~Snacks
yay.gif

shaqdiezal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys. I'm a newbie to these forums and I had EXACTLY the same problem as snacks did. Is it possible for anyone to tell me how to use the betwiin app. because i am fed up with searching the internet sorry. You guys are awesome. Thanks in advance. Diezal

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except all of reddit 4chan and YouTube reviewers