Hacking Can an R4 SDHC running Pokémon Platinum connect to Pokémon Battle Revolution at all?

TLGOfficial

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I'm trying to gen some Pokémon to use in Battle Revolution, but whenever I try to connect to my Wii, my DSi just gets a white screen and doesn't do anything. I've double-checked that both games are from the US, but no luck. I'm thinking the problem is that my DSi recognizes that Pokémon Platinum isn't inserted, but I don't know.

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to gen some Pokémon to use in Battle Revolution, but whenever I try to connect to my Wii, my DSi just gets a white screen and doesn't do anything. I've double-checked that both games are from the US, but no luck. I'm thinking the problem is that my DSi recognizes that Pokémon Platinum isn't inserted, but I don't know.
Nope

Reactions: TLGOfficial

Codex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using pkhex might be an option. You can open your plat and battle revolution saves in pkhex and then move over the pokemon you want.

I don't know anything about wii homebrew or if you can import and export saves from a wii though. I have tried this with a battle revolution iso on a wii emulater (dolphin) and it worked.

Lontra

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
If you have a wii u or wii with pokémon battle revolution you need an old DS Flashcart called Acekard 2, This is the unique flashcart that can connect a Pirate DS game to a Wii game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1