Can 3.20 PS1 Method be used on 3.60?

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember using XS Moto to load and play PS1 games while I was on 3.20 OFW (PSTV). Can this still work on 3.60?

From personal experience, this worked the best for me to play PS1 games whereas PS1 EBOOTs via Adrenaline don't always work (maybe wrong region or setting). Plus, it needs to be converted than use the original file.

Found an old tutorial about it:

https://www.guidingtech.com/40356/install-tn-x-hacked-ps-vita/

I'd be interested to know if it still works.

Thanks.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik, it doesn't. I remember being on 3.20 for a while and waiting after henkaku was released, because the save exploits no longer worked or something. I used some motocross game for ps1 and super monkey ball for psp or something.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Marc_LFD

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Afaik, it doesn't. I remember being on 3.20 for a while and waiting after henkaku was released, because the save exploits no longer worked or something. I used some motocross game for ps1 and super monkey ball for psp or something.
I just tried it myself and it didn't work. Bummer really, I remember it working perfectly for PS1 or nearly.

Aside from converting PS1 games to EBOOT or via Retro Arch, there's no other method on the Vita?

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sony would remove the games that had save game exploits and patch them. that may be why it doesn't work. I just know that I didn't update to henkaku after it was released since adrenaline didn't exist. the last tutorial I made for the vita was using the ps3 and kiosk/idu mode to install the smallest demo just to get adrenaline on the system. I've been with it since the beginning, and it used to be much, much harder to do stuff. the unity bullshit of resigning licenses daily just to play vita homebrew, no games were possible at the time. it was quite unstable too.

Reactions: Marc_LFD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/nTSxdJWZiRA