Gaming Call of Duty World at War multiplayer

Roxas Chaos0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lee79 said:
Join up at epcgaming.com. A lot of people in the forum have got servers running and they are putting a list of COD5 cracked servers together ready for adding to Xfire and Qtracker and other server browsers. I am sure someone there can help you out.

Here’s how to fix the profile error on RELOADED's release:

Vista: Browse to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players and delete everything except for the active.txt. You may need to go into the game one more time, back out, and delete more. Right click on the “players” folder and make sure it’s not set to Read Only. Now you’ll be able to create a profile for yourself.

Windows XP: “Users” is called “Documents and Setting”

ok im a vista and i did everything u told me so but everytime i right clikc on players folder and set to non read only it comes bac to read only.
PLEASE HELP

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Roxas Chaos0 said:
Lee79 said:
Join up at epcgaming.com. A lot of people in the forum have got servers running and they are putting a list of COD5 cracked servers together ready for adding to Xfire and Qtracker and other server browsers. I am sure someone there can help you out.

Vista: Browse to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players and delete everything except for the active.txt. You may need to go into the game one more time, back out, and delete more. Right click on the “players” folder and make sure it’s not set to Read Only. Now you’ll be able to create a profile for yourself.

ok im a vista and i did everything u told me so but everytime i right clikc on players folder and set to non read only it comes bac to read only.
PLEASE HELP

I just checked, and my Players folder is also Read Only and I can delete stuff in it and I can play online.

Roxas Chaos0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
Roxas Chaos0 said:
Lee79 said:

PLEASE HELP

I just checked, and my Players folder is also Read Only and I can delete stuff in it and I can play online.

ok...here is a video on how i cant play online http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4mqtiUJSBk

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
So there's also a problem with your game? I see it in the video launching and then just crashing.

Well, you should de-install everything from CoD WAW (also the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players location if not done automatically) and reinstall it all.

Roxas Chaos0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Satangel said:
So there's also a problem with your game? I see it in the video launching and then just crashing.

Well, you should de-install everything from CoD WAW (also the C:\Users\Username\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\players location if not done automatically) and reinstall it all.

de-install????

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Roxas Chaos0 said:
Satangel said:

de-install????

Remove the game.. Uninstall it.

olsi91

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Satangel said:
You should update your Punkbuster, you have to go to this site and download that file.

Then run it and make sure it checks for updates for Call of Duty World at War.
I downloaded that and updated but I still get kicked by punkbuster because of file memory corrupt.
Do u have any idea
sad.gif
what can I do?

Satangel

BEAST
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
olsi91 said:
Satangel said:
You should update your Punkbuster, you have to go to this site and download that file.

Then run it and make sure it checks for updates for Call of Duty World at War.
I downloaded that and updated but I still get kicked by punkbuster because of file memory corrupt.
Do u have any idea
sad.gif
what can I do?

Try to Google your problem.

Syao4

Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
Sorry for bumping this, but I can't find a solution for the profile problem.
I found the hidden directory, but there is no active.txt file.
Entering the game won't make it appear, so how do I fix it?

I tried creating an active.txt myself and writing my profile name into it, but then it shows "Retrieving account information..." for about a second and the game crashes.
(I'm talking about multiplayer of course, the singleplayer works fine. )

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: https://youtube.com/watch?v=Y23PPkftXIY