Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clan GBAt​

*Welcome to the Call of Duty GBAtemp Clan topic. This topic will hereby be used as discussion of the clan, and general game chat. If you however have come to this topic just to bash Call of Duty and it's various iterations (basically troll), then leave now. All comments doing so, without shame, will be reported to the mods.*

Since Black Ops is nearing, (and so far the only sort of clan the 'temp has had has been related only to the Wii version) I have decided to open a Universal topic for each console version. This Clan is for fun, I REPEAT FOR FUN!!! However if someone other than myself wishes to put together a competitive scene, be my guest. This Clan has been set up as such so people of the 'temp won't have to look far to find fellow players to add and play with. Since this may be a bit tough to keep together by myself, I must ask that each member that wants to join shall adhere to the following template:

-Console
-GBAtemp Username
-Gamertag/Playstation ID/Tag+FC
-CoD Games Owned
-Description of you as a player (Doesn't have to be long)

I will be trying to keep the Clan base updated for each system (with only active players) in codeboxes reserved for each respective system.
XBox 360
CODE
-GBAtemp: Sterl500
-Gamertag: Silva Sterl
-CoD Games: WaW, MW, and MW2 (I only play MW2 though)
-I like to describe myself as a run and gun guy. I like my play
style to me as mobile as possible, with the most power possible.
I do snipe sometimes, and I have been known to use a LMG every
once in a while, but the majority of my style is with hit and run tactics.
---
GBAtemp: KinGamer7
Gamertag: KinGamer7
CoD games: MW2 - Highly unlikely that I'll pick this up again, especially with Black Ops coming out.
Description: In general I'm an all-rounder. I tend to switch between
Run'n'gun and Tactical approaches on the fly and tend to switch
weapon types and strategic roles on a fairly regular basis. Diversity is my game here!
---
Console: Xbox 360
GBAtemp: x3advent
Gamertag: x3Advent
CoD games: Black Ops
---
-Console: Xbox 360 (I have the PC version too, but don't play it)
-GBAtemp Username: TDWP FTW-Gamertag: TDWP FTW, Steam ID: HomeGrownPwn
-CoD Games Owned: BO, MW2/CoD4, WaW (Don't have currently, but I've had them for a long time when I did)
-Description: Usually a run 'n gun guy, but I make sure to check my corners before I run out. I usually use shotguns and assault rifles, with the occasional SMG. I play as a teammate, and try not to act like a lone wolf unless I'm playing Free-For-All. I do have a mic, and I like to talk to my teammates (Unless they are 1) Rude, 2) Little Kids, 3) Not talking) for a more co-operative experience.

PS3
CODE--
-Console: PS3
-GBAtemp: Terminator02-Playstation ID: Terminator02
-CoD Games: CoD 4, MW2, Black Ops
-Description of you as a player: I'm a pretty good player and go for the objective,
i've got a mic and expect everyone else in my party to. I will want to play zombies as well as the standard multiplayer.
---
-Console: Playstation 3
-GBAtemp Username: Hikaru-PSID: huongho1967
-COD Games Owned: MW, WAW, do not have BO or MW2 yet.
-Description: I am usually a run n' gunner, although I am conscious of my surroundings. I do not have a mic, as my old one is broken, but should be getting another soon. Usually use an SMG, and go for perks that make me not easily detectable, so that I can sneak up on enemies. I usually play Domination and Team Deathmatch, and most likely some wager matches once I get Black Ops.

Wii
CODE--

PC
CODE--
I know that I am missing a few things (Steam), but I don't use such services and I would like someone to help me there.

Me:
-Console: XBox 360
-GBAtemp: Sterl500
-Gamertag: Silva Sterl
-CoD Games: WaW, MW, and MW2 (I only play MW2 though)
-I like to describe myself as a run and gun guy. I like my play style to me as mobile as possible, with the most power possible. I do snipe sometimes, and I have been known to use a LMG every once in a while, but the majority of my style is with hit and run tactics.

Alright, you guys are free to talk about any Call of Duty with online multi-player. Since Black Ops is not out yet Modern Warfare 2 is the obvious choice to talk and rant about to your fellow players.

x3Advent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
This looks really interesting, I'll post up everything as soon as I get my Black ops copy and a gamertag. I don't have a gamertag right now and no live so I'm sorta screwed right now for another 3 weeks... I'd be interested to join when I get everything running though

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
I probably won't be able to get COD:BO until next month, but I'll be more than happy to add my details right now. Feel free to add me:

GBAtemp: KinGamer7
Gamertag: KinGamer7
CoD games: MW2 - Highly unlikely that I'll pick this up again, especially with Black Ops coming out.
Description: In general I'm an all-rounder. I tend to switch between Run'n'gun and Tactical approaches on the fly and tend to switch weapon types and strategic roles on a fairly regular basis. Diversity is my game here!

PS: To my friends, I have been known to be a horror-movie-esque killer by terrorising everyone with my tactical knife in the mansion on Estate. Silent footsteps and constant sprinting are a scary combo in that building.

PPS: Do we really need to add our GBAtemp username? Surely people can see that by looking at the poster?

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Kingamer: Yea, it is definitely a good idea. It makes it easier to copy and paste it into the codeboxes. That way people of GBAtemp are also able to recognize names without going back to the post.

EDIT: Updated, and for good measure I will start putting snapbacks to the post as well.

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, now that the details are in the code box I can see your point.
smile.gif

It'll be interesting to have some matches against other 'tempers. Can't wait to get the game!

KinGamer7

Trophies
XP
Country
My verdict on Black Ops is this. It isn't revolutionary and there is very little in the way of originality here. However, that's not what COD is all about. This is just a really fun and rewarding game to play. The balance is incredible, gameplay is tightened up, graphics are impressive, wager matches are awesome, and the campaign is a blast! Definitely worth the buy, for me. Feel free to add my gamertag!

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KinGamer7 said:
My verdict on Black Ops is this. It isn't revolutionary and there is very little in the way of originality here. However, that's not what COD is all about. This is just a really fun and rewarding game to play. The balance is incredible, gameplay is tightened up, graphics are impressive, wager matches are awesome, and the campaign is a blast! Definitely worth the buy, for me. Feel free to add my gamertag!
I agree it is far from reveloutionary, I actually enjoyed MW2 more. I have seen more problems in Black Ops then in MW2. I also think they should do something about modded controllers, they were bad in MW2, but there are more semi-auto weapons in Black Ops. That spells trouble.

x3Advent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
GBAtemp: x3advent
Gamertag: x3Advent
CoD games: Black Ops

Feel free to add me, I'm playing everyday
biggrin.gif

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Console: PS3
-GBAtemp: Terminator02
-Playstation ID: Terminator02
-CoD Games: CoD 4, MW2, Black Ops
-Description of you as a player: I'm a pretty good player and go for the objective, i've got a mic and expect everyone else in my party to. I will want to play zombies as well as the standard multiplayer.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
-Console: Xbox 360 (I have the PC version too, but don't play it)
-GBAtemp Username: TDWP FTW
-Gamertag: TDWP FTW, Steam ID: HomeGrownPwn
-CoD Games Owned: BO, MW2/CoD4, WaW (Don't have currently, but I've had them for a long time when I did)
-Description: Usually a run 'n gun guy, but I make sure to check my corners before I run out. I usually use shotguns and assault rifles, with the occasional SMG. I play as a teammate, and try not to act like a lone wolf unless I'm playing Free-For-All. I do have a mic, and I like to talk to my teammates (Unless they are 1) Rude, 2) Little Kids, 3) Not talking) for a more co-operative experience.

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Console: Playstation 3
-GBAtemp Username: Hikaru
-PSID: huongho1967
-COD Games Owned: MW, WAW, do not have BO or MW2 yet.
-Description: I am usually a run n' gunner, although I am conscious of my surroundings. I do not have a mic, as my old one is broken, but should be getting another soon. Usually use an SMG, and go for perks that make me not easily detectable, so that I can sneak up on enemies. I usually play Domination and Team Deathmatch, and most likely some wager matches once I get Black Ops.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
x3Advent said:
Has anybody added anyone yet and is the clan actually up on live?
I in truth haven't had time to add anyone. I have been a busy bee. I also don't know what you mean by up on live, as I have said, it is a "fun clan". There isn't really any competition involved. All it is, is a attempt to provide a clear and concise list of all the GBAtemp CoD players. I also dislike being stuck with the same 4 characters as a clan tag, so I may decide that you can put anything you wish there. I currently have a Zelda related emblem in Black Ops. Also if you add me or other 360 players, I will recieve a notice in my inbox. That way if you get tired of waiting for others to add you, we'll know.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
Can someone make a universal gbatemp clan?
Like I said, if someone wants to organize a competitive clan, I won't stop you. However, the last clan that tried to do this, just died. I mainly want to keep a topic open just in case one attempt or several fail. I am on GBAtemp at least once every day, and if someone does keep a competitive scene open, I will keep it added to the OP.

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
Sterl500 said:
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
Like I said, if someone wants to organize a competitive clan, I won't stop you. However, the last clan that tried to do this, just died. I mainly want to keep a topic open just in case one attempt or several fail. I am on GBAtemp at least once every day, and if someone does keep a competitive scene open, I will keep it added to the OP.
So your saying we are welcome to organise a clan?

and another question,
my friend has a clan on world at war wii and modern warfare reflex, i think the symbol is [GT] does that clan exist in gbatemp?

and if that exist what i ment is that same clan should be in all cod series for the wii?

thanks,

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
Sterl500 said:
$uPeRJjS$kAt3 said:
So your saying we are welcome to organise a clan?

and another question,
my friend has a clan on world at war wii and modern warfare reflex, i think the symbol is [GT] does that clan exist in gbatemp?

and if that exist what i ment is that same clan should be in all cod series for the wii?

thanks,
I was in that clan for the record. It is coincidentally the one that is dead. GT is acceptable, but since this is the GBAtemp Universal Clan, I would rather the symbol be a more complete symbol GBAt.

$uPeRJjS&#0

Trophies
XP
Country
I get what your saying but, instead of looking for players here? why can't we make a thread for each console to make it more easier for players looking for a clan? and this thread would be the main thread

If i'm trying to make a clan for the wii can i temporarily have a symbol as [GT] until this thread is more popular?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?