Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex USA Wii-ALMoST - black screen on st

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by nonamehere, Nov 27, 2009.

1. nonamehere
    OP

nonamehere Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2009
    United States
    So I've been gone for a while and currently have 3.2U on a USA Wii w/ a D2CKey installed. I've never had any problems using backups w/ Tayo Yuiden disks burned at 2.4x with IMGBurn. I have never used the HBC at all since the D2CKey has played everything I've thrown at it.

I tried to test a backup and could not get it working. I tried using wiu1.1 , WiiBrickBlocker and WDS v1.3 to patch the update on the iso prior to burning (all on seperate occasions w/ the original iso image). Strangely I'm still getting a black screen when I try to start the disk. It loads in the top left position on the main Wii page but I get the black screen when I attempt to "start" it.

Do I need to update my firmware to get this to work or do you think it's a bad image? Any thoughts / hints / ideas / suggestions would be appreciated. I am a newb and do not know much about details so any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance btw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice