Gaming Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Reflex Discussion

danih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Scorpin200 said:
It's official the game has been hacked(it's on the news sites) since day 1 just like i though, but the good thing is that only the person who hosts the game can make use of the hacks. The only way to have a fair game is if you host it, and you not a hacker yourself.....this might be bad news for the announced tournament.
I don't get this. You can only host a game via the "Private Match" option, which is "invisible" to normal players getting into random lobbies... Or not?

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
YayMii said:
Is there split-screen multiplayer? I want split-screen multiplayer.

Nope
mad.gif

danih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Damn. I am afraid of the quite likely Nintendo WFC banhammer coming this week!
I am planning to buy this game, so my question is: what is Ninty's ban method?
1. They simply ban my wii (using it's serial number or whatever - generated FC for example)
2. They ban it so that I can't use the DL version (but I can play with a bought version)

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
im not sure people have to host a game for it to work, so as long as you are in charge then there is nothing to worry about. This is actually true since i've played many of these hackers on different matches, and ended up kicking their ass. One other thing i thin might be true is that the hackers have access to you location at all times, because i find it funny that the players know exactly where and when to attack me. I know this for a fact because alot of time that i got killed was when i encountered them, and before the even caught a glimpse of me a grenade was at my feet and i was dead.

P.S i think the have to ability to auto lock onto head shots which would explain why you die in 1 or 2 hits....i think i might go back to combat arms.

"I don't get this. You can only host a game via the "Private Match" option, which is "invisible" to normal players getting into random lobbies... Or not?"

not im not sure private matches are supposed to between people on your friends list, so it would be impossiblt for anyone else to get on.

danih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well, there are unlockable game modes for higher ranks...
What I hate about the matchmaking system is that it frequently pairs all noobs against better players...
For example 2 days ago, when I was around lvl6-7, I joined a Team DM lobby. Already there where like two >20lvl players, one >10lvl player and us noobs 20lvl players, add the >10lvl player to one team and equaling him - two

dabdo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
dstrikepsp.foroes.net
XP
Country
United States
Perhaps this game will be one of the bestests games in WII. I've played CoD: WaW for 40 hours: 10 hours with the Story Mode (awesome), and 30 with On-Line (more awesome)
cool.gif
biggrin.gif

I just like playing shooters in WII because its control is better than the PS3 or Xbox 360, but it's only with the shooters.
wink.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
WOOOOOH! I'm going to the midnight launch (Well, technically, it's not the launch for this game, but an employee said I could still get it then)! I'm leaving at 9 PM (To hang out with my friends that are getting MW2), so I'll tell you guys that haven't played it and want to hear how a retail copy runs when I get back.

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah friend code are pretty much juvenile, but i still can't figure out how to put them in this game everything just comes as an error..

"For example 2 days ago, when I was around lvl6-7, I joined a Team DM lobby. Already there where like two >20lvl players, one >10lvl player and us noobs

danih

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Scorpin200 said:
umm im about level 40, and it's easy depending on how good u are.

Thankfully I am getting better and better, but I am still not staisfied with myself. I'm in the Wii online FPS community since 2-3 weeks, I wish I could own like with the keboard+mouse combo
smile.gif

Watch out for the Nintendo banhammer!

Regardin MOH: are we talking about MOH2? I would gladly check that out if it has more active players!

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
MOHH2 has more players, but then again, it's been out WAY longer! Lol. Also, the game is great judging from the few matches I've played so far. I'm still getting used to the controls again, but with my control configuration, it should be easy.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
TDWP FTW said:
MOHH2 has more players, but then again, it's been out WAY longer! Lol. Also, the game is great judging from the few matches I've played so far. I'm still getting used to the controls again, but with my control configuration, it should be easy.

What do you mean by my control configuration?
Sucks that the scrubbed version is 4GB, really sucks a lot. That way it's gonna take at least a month until I have this game
dry.gif

camurso_

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Last night I finnaly played the game.

To tell the truth I´m a bit disappointed. I don´t know, maybe I´m very well adaped playing W@W and to tell the truth,every time I pressed the "Z" button, I kept missing the shots beacuse it locks automatically to the enemy and I am not familiar with that play mode.
dry.gif

Can we turn it off?

Also, I only played the boat level and 5 minutes of the 2nd level and, pratically shot, I don´t know, 6, 7 times, only... Maybe it is because it is only the beginning...

I don´t know... I did not fell very good playing the game. W@W felt so much better. I don´t know if I´m expressing correctly, my english is not wat it used to be...
unsure.gif

rextintorz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
camurso_ said:

To tell the truth I´m a bit disappointed. I don´t know, maybe I´m very well adaped playing W@W and to tell the truth,every time I pressed the "Z" button, I kept missing the shots beacuse it locks automatically to the enemy and I am not familiar with that play mode.
dry.gif

Can we turn it off?

Also, I only played the boat level and 5 minutes of the 2nd level and, pratically shot, I don´t know, 6, 7 times, only... Maybe it is because it is only the beginning...

I don´t know... I did not fell very good playing the game. W@W felt so much better. I don´t know if I´m expressing correctly, my english is not wat it used to be...
unsure.gif

There's a option on the menu to turn it off (as well as leaning, weapon twisting, etc).

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
camurso_ said:

dry.gif

Can we turn it off?

unsure.gif
To turn it off, go into options, controls and Turn off 'Aim Assist'. Having it on makes the game too easy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Games are getting huge nowdays, like 125gb a game (4k games anyways). I feel sorry for players that only have a 512gb hd. (Series S)
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It's fine just stream the game! Lol
    +1
    I wonder if that was the point of game streaming
    But it's a dead end
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, people who cant download it can still play the game
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    If your internet speeds are fast enough. Streaming 4k takes alot. I used to only have 20mb sec, and 4k struggled. Now I have 300mb sec and 4k plays fine.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, i only have like 1 or 2 mb sec
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you feed the hamster in your internet router? It prob died and is running slow now.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, why did you start saying my pc has a hamster in the first place?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its actua!ly just a old joke, meaning its slow. Was just kidding around with you.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I bet @AncientBoi has some hamsters hidden somewhere tho....
    +2
    I think Game streaming should work like this.... Local Hardware able the run the game fine, game engine and common assets stored locally, all FMV and music and textures could be streaming
    +1
    Some temporary storage
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also @BigOnYa im making some progress on my gdevelop project, implemented various mechanics
    They went all in on streaming, should have been more of a hybrid approach
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or free government supplied high speed internet be nice also. Like Obama care. Xdqwerty that's cool, its time consuming but rewarding once done or playable, to see what you've made from scratch. Animations take forever, but worth it.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, although the bullets are a bit buggy
    +1
    Not to mention this would be a massive pain to pirate
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa,
    and the visual aspect of the game is quite crude (the sprite that looks best is that of the protagonist just because he is a stickman with sunglasses)
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    There is a bullets behaviour you assign to your character, that makes the code easier, under "behaviours"
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant that when the character is pointing to the right, the bullets spawn where they should, but when he is on the right, they move to the right but the spawn point is incorrect
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Itch.io has lots of free assets also. Under the bullets behavior tab, there is a "rotate bullets" option, can try that. Or in the code can try
    - fire bullet Player. (PlayerDirection)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im taking a break for today anyway
    +1
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im taking a break for today anyway +1