Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

kaisai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
We all know its about $15 or 1200MSP and you get 2 months xbox gold live and 5 maps

I've been think about getting it, but i wanted to know that yall think about it.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, 2 months? You only get to keep the maps for 2 months? What do you mean by 2 months?
unsure.gif

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ahh, I see now. It's a 2 month gold trial.

I think it's a pretty decent price to pay for if you get 2 free gold months and 5 maps. If I ever come into some money I'll for sure buy a point card and buy the maps.

The maps are decent too. I really like the maps Storm, and Complex. I can picture myself pwning on Complex.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think they're some good maps from what I've seen, but certainly not worth $15, that's my personal opinion. I say this is because 2 of the maps aren't even new and all they done is clean them up to make their appearance look nicer. I personally don't give a damn about graphical appearances, especially on maps that were already great. Hell, I can buy a whole new game and support some smaller indie groups with 15 bucks, most of the time it doesn't even take that much money. This price point for a handful of maps, some of them graphical upgrades of old ones... it's just not clicking for me.

Of course, they're all about making money at this point, so I doubt that I won't see a message trying persuade me to buy the new pack every 2 seconds in-game a 'la World at War.
nyanya.gif

I see myself buying this eventually, but I'll be waiting for a while until the price drops, of course.
yay.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*