Call of Duty: Ghost Confirmed as "Next Generation of Call of Duty."

Rizsparky

Saiyan Prince
Trophies
XP
Country
Like I said, I'm not a fancy big city lawyer. But still, I'm not gonna rush out and buy it this time until I start seeing DLC and actual support for the game.
The DLC is pre-made even before the game is released, that is the merciless money grabbing business model of developers/publishers these days

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm pretty sure Devs/Publishers, Microsoft, Sony, etc will make you jump to the Next Gen.

I don't understand why people say that "I wont gonna get a next gen console for like 5 years or so"
In 5-6 years from now there will be another Gen.

After those 5-6 years the hype will have gone, the good games will be known, the oversold pieces of junk will be known, hacks will have come, new controllers/peripherals will not be an arm and a leg any more, games will cost next to nothing and there will be lots of nice second hand copies of everything out there to play.

Sounds like a fairly solid plan to me.

Reactions: Kouen Hasuki

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Apparently this won't be coming to the WiiU according to retailers. Which is dumb, Activision is butthurt about Blops 2 on WiiU and it's sales, so now they won't be releasing the new games for it either?
I think you missed the "Next Generation" part of the statement, pretty sure it's going to be for Next Generation systems only. :tpi:

inb4Nintenrage, prepares for evasive maneuvers

Reactions: chavosaur

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm pretty sure Devs/Publishers, Microsoft, Sony, etc will make you jump to the Next Gen.

I don't understand why people say that "I wont gonna get a next gen console for like 5 years or so"
In 5-6 years from now there will be another Gen.

So? It means it will be cheaper, games will be cheaper and everything too. I don't HAVE to get next gen consoles on the very first day. The only consoles I do are Nintendo consoles.

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope that its Xbox exclusive, just so that Battlefield 4 can put COD in its place this year, this exclusivity bullshit is getting old.

So you want it to be an Xbox exclusive because you're sick of game-console exclusivity?
jackie-chan-whut.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up