Gaming Call Of Duty Black Ops Wii

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Meh...I'm still enjoying 007. I look forward to this for the online multiplayer, but it's surprising how so many folks are actually hyped for more CoD. Activision saturates the market, yet people still lap it up. Go figure.
rolleyes.gif

WiiThoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alphax13 said:
Just heard it leaked online. Dont know where , but its legit.

Does this game use the regular classic controller? Or does it have to be the new cc pro?
Are their any missing features besides dlc (probably)?
Regular classic controller is supported, and there IS DLC.
No killcam
No Theater mode
No ground war
Only 10 players online
No splitscreen.

Ssx9

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
For a wii game, I think that's pretty good so far. I wasn't hoping it to be as good as the PS3/X360/PC version, but It's worth getting it, imo.

also,

QUOTE said:
Anyone got the filename for this "legit" release?

This. I'd be very grateful if you could share it with us.
yaywii.gif

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ssx9 said:
For a wii game, I think that's pretty good so far. I wasn't hoping it to be as good as the PS3/X360/PC version, but It's worth getting it, imo.

also,

QUOTE said:
Anyone got the filename for this "legit" release?

This. I'd be very grateful if you could share it with us.
yaywii.gif

Like i said it is my friend who has it, he isnt on his pc now probably cuz he is playing it. I have no idea if its a scene release or if someone upped it just for him and his community or whatever.

Will post back if i get the info. Im surprised it still is not findable as i see some youtube vids out already.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Melee85 said:
Found a video showing direct-feed footage of the Wii version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHN5eU5MYc

Looks pretty good IMO, let's hope the online component is every bit as good as Modern Warfare Reflex
smile.gif

Niceness. This outing looks like it runs a lot smoother than both the Wii version of World at War and Modern Warfare Reflex.

My only complaint is that unsightly Windows 2000-esque font they use in the game. It almost looks like that was their debug font, and they couldn't be bothered to switch it out for a better-looking one. A minor gripe, but still...
tongue.gif

pocchama1996

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
Melee85 said:
Found a video showing direct-feed footage of the Wii version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRHN5eU5MYc

Looks pretty good IMO, let's hope the online component is every bit as good as Modern Warfare Reflex
smile.gif

Niceness. This outing looks like it runs a lot smoother than both the Wii version of World at War and Modern Warfare Reflex.

My only complaint is that unsightly Windows 2000-esque font they use in the game. It almost looks like that was their debug font, and they couldn't be bothered to switch it out for a better-looking one. A minor gripe, but still...
tongue.gif

the font is like that to make it look like its words typed onto a case file. have you seen the movie "Red" when he looks at the file and all the stuff is blacked out. Its like that.

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gameplay looks tight, now we just need someone to give us the game! And I agree with the font, it looks ugly...

Melee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
It's been released in the UK for over six hours now, I'm surprised a scene release of the PAL game hasn't been made yet. Should happen in a matter of hours, though
smile.gif

saison

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm slowly monitoring sites. If anybody finds it, post the name... At least if you're staying up and saying screw all else for this, lol.

EDIT: Found a vid of some dood getting the big sha-bang package. He's unboxing it all, doesn't get into detail, but it made me cringe!! (happily)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjRYZEaojbg

Cardeecore

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Melee85 said:
It's been released in the UK for over six hours now, I'm surprised a scene release of the PAL game hasn't been made yet. Should happen in a matter of hours, though
smile.gif

Pal version came out 16 hours ago in Australia

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Steams valued at 300b