Gaming Call Of Duty Black Ops Wii

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
RobDog said:
How much longer do you guys think it will be before it is released for download?

You again
mellow.gif
!

I'm taking this text from our beloved Hadrian:

QUOTERead to know when a game could be dumped:
These dates are what retailers say is out unless stated otherwise, sometimes they make dates up for pre-ordering purposes. These dates could also be "shipping dates" which usually means that that's the date when games get shipped to stores so a game could either be in stores on that day or after. Some games may get delayed some others not listed may appear but at the moment of posting these are correct. Release date isn't always the store date so don't expect a game on the date.

I love you with mouth.

So basically, just wait, it'll be here soon.

RobDog

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
RobDog said:
How much longer do you guys think it will be before it is released for download?

You again
mellow.gif
!

I'm taking this text from our beloved Hadrian:

QUOTERead to know when a game could be dumped:
These dates are what retailers say is out unless stated otherwise, sometimes they make dates up for pre-ordering purposes. These dates could also be "shipping dates" which usually means that that's the date when games get shipped to stores so a game could either be in stores on that day or after. Some games may get delayed some others not listed may appear but at the moment of posting these are correct. Release date isn't always the store date so don't expect a game on the date.

I love you with mouth.

So basically, just wait, it'll be here soon.
Ok, Thanks alot.

LeX-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
NDS version is out, Wii should follow ...
tongue.gif

Code:
09:53 [PRE] Call_of_Duty_Black_Ops_EUR_NDS-RFTD

Megaenna

Trophies
XP
Country
It seems Reznov, from World at War, will be fighting with Mason. I have seen a video of a scape from a Prision. The game seems the best of all
biggrin.gif

Sorry about my english
unsure.gif

yuud4i

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can anyone confirm if Call_Of_Duty_Black_Ops_USA_WII-PLAYME is working?

I am going to download it, it's a USA even if I'm EU, hope it works, I'll give you news when it's done

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: ... that's rough buddy