Gaming Call Of Duty Black Ops Wii

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
There are 3 fake torrents going around. 1 from Play-me, one from Local and one from Prominent but all are fakes!

Melee85

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Phoned a couple of stores near me, they've confirmed that they indeed have the Wii version of the game in stock for sale from midnight/tomorrow. I'm from the UK, so I guess there's a good chance most US stores will be stocking the Wii version too.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
P.S said:
Don't understand why these popular games don't get leaked early.

My guess is, the publishers will often arrange for units to ship just before the release date. Square Enix does this with most of their DS games. If the games aren't sitting in the stock room of some Gamestop for a week, there's less chance they'll find their way onto the Web before launch day. You'd be surprised how much difference a few days can make when it comes to piracy. If someone wants something bad enough...

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
SOS-Rens said:
I Hope the quality is better on the wii this time

CoD MW Reflex can hardly be called a bad game, especially the online was way better than the competition.
Leaderboards, levels, perks, mods for weapons, all where unseen on Wii.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
SOS-Rens said:

CoD MW Reflex can hardly be called a bad game, especially the online was way better than the competition.
It was okay... still prefer ps3 shooters though, Cause the wii doesnt work very well for these games.

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Zerosuit connor said:
Satangel said:
SOS-Rens said:

It was okay... still prefer ps3 shooters though, Cause the wii doesnt work very well for these games.

I prefer the Wiimote + Nunchuck over PS3 or 360 controllers for shooters. You can aim much more precise and faster with the Wiimote + Nunchuck, just feels better.

Graphics wise it's of course an immediate win to the other platforms.

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Satangel said:
Zerosuit connor said:
Satangel said:
SOS-Rens said:

I prefer the Wiimote + Nunchuck over PS3 or 360 controllers for shooters. You can aim much more precise and faster with the Wiimote + Nunchuck, just feels better.

True About the graphics but i suppose the wiimote felt weird cause i had played it on ps3 for so long and gotten used to that.

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Trophies
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Zerosuit connor said:
Satangel said:
Zerosuit connor said:
Satangel said:
SOS-Rens said:

True About the graphics but i suppose the wiimote felt weird cause i had played it on ps3 for so long and gotten used to that.

I just can't play with a Xbox 360 or PS3 controller tried it with Helo Reach (died a lot) but zooming is pressing the slide pad and aiming is just hard to do because I don't play on a Xbox very often

Zerosuit connor

Baby I'm Back ♥
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah. Same for me but with the computers.
But im so happy the midnight launch for australians where i live was 4 hours ago. They had all consoles set up in store.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Yojimbo001 said:
Anyone able to confirm whether we have to pay for online or not?

Why would we?

You, sir, have obviously been oppressed by the evils of Xbox Live for far too long.
tongue.gif

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just heard it leaked online. Dont know where , but its legit.

Does this game use the regular classic controller? Or does it have to be the new cc pro?
Are their any missing features besides dlc (probably)?

LeX-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
satriani89 said:
i heard that it's already out in a topsite
and it is 3.78gb scrubbed

QUOTE(alphax13 @ Nov 9 2010, 12:09 AM) Just heard it leaked online. Dont know where , but its legit.

'satriani89': obviously false info ... you can't keep a release on a topsite for 2days without pre'ing
info of 'alphax13' seems more accurate since many stores held a midnight opening especially for this game, even overhere!

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LeX- said:
satriani89 said:
i heard that it's already out in a topsite
and it is 3.78gb scrubbed

QUOTE(alphax13 @ Nov 9 2010, 12:09 AM) Just heard it leaked online. Dont know where , but its legit.

'satriani89': obviously false info ... you can't keep a release on a topsite for 2days without pre'ing
info of 'alphax13' seems more accurate since many stores held a midnight opening especially for this game, even overhere!

Yeah im 100% sure, a friend has it already.

MagikNinja101

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I'm brand new to this forum and somewhat new to..."the scene"? See! I'm not down with the lingo just yet...BTW, what is "pre'ing" and "AP"?? Haha, thanks yall
biggrin.gif

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure what pre`ing is and i have been modding since the beginning. im assuming pre releasing or pre released.

ap is anti piracy

like ap protection is something added to the game to make playing it harder or impossible (until we find a way in a day or two)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqw6t28P9po