Hacking Call of Duty: Black Ops Wii WiFi errors?

DarthVader3257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I recently have been playing Call of Duty: Black Ops on both WiiFlow and USBLoaderGX and they have been working absolutely incredible except for one MAJOR thing: constant errors on WiFi. So basically, about 75 percent of the time, I start to get connected to the map until an error occurs and the game lobby closes, especially on Team Deathmatch. On Free-for-All, it's not too bad. When the map is loading, and it says "Awaiting gamestate" the game gets a black screen and then an error occurs and the game lobby closes, as mentioned above. What is going on?

PS: I followed these steps given by TheNikkoMan in order to get Black Ops working altogether except for the MAJOR WiFi problem:

http://filetrip.net/g25124918-cIOS-Installer.html

Download the file, unpack it and copy it to the root of the sdcard.

Eject your sd, put it in your wii, boot it and start homebrewchannel.

Press cios-installer or something like that. If you hear "Take me on" by Aha in the background you pressed the right one

I presume you already have a cios, so at the first prompt just choose ios249

When it asks you what base you should use, use 57 vsomething.

When it asks you where to install it to, you can choose 250.

Most likely you can just use network install (press right on d-pad)

watch it fly!

Can you guys help me out here? Thanks so much!

robvp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive ran into a similar problem, im loading from dvd drive though, used dvd-r, everything was fine until i was able to create a class and started trying domination
the drive goes nuts loading, the weapon model will never load and eventually the wii will freeze

DarthVader3257

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
robvp said:
ive ran into a similar problem, im loading from dvd drive though, used dvd-r, everything was fine until i was able to create a class and started trying domination
the drive goes nuts loading, the weapon model will never load and eventually the wii will freeze

That sounds different from what I'm experiencing though.
ohmy.gif

Freek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i myself am using 224 base 57 on CFG loader...working good...but also having the wifi issues...but from my understanding the wifi issues are a problem with black ops itself not the game or the console

actually the was an update today to fix some of those issues...but im not sure the update is safe to DL on a soft modded wii

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok thanks, I love my X but have not messed with a S yet.