Big Boss
OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
The first details of Call of Duty: Black Ops (COD:BO from henceforth, not to be confused with Su-Bo) have leaked. They describe a level which starts with you inside an SR-71 Blackbird before switching to your team of four soldiers as they give some bad guys a kick in the Urals. The Ural mountain range, that is.

The level, named ‘WMD’, is set in 1968 and the player will be using a scoped crossbow which will have a new feature for the COD franchise – alternate ammo. You can swap between standard spiky crossbow tips and explosive bolts. After a large firefight your team diving off a cliff.

Four player co-op has also been confirmed for the game.
Source.

It's not much to go on, but so far it at least seems good, and co-op is always a plus, I just hope it's split-screen too.

D

Deleted_171835

This game seems like it will be great.
And it's going to be released on the Wii at the same time as the other consoles.

Yay for Treyarch.
yay.gif

Snappo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SoulSnatcher said:
And it's going to be released on the Wii at the same time as the other consoles.

Yay for Treyarch.
yay.gif
Is it really going to the Wii? I thought MW2 was being ported but either are good, even though I have a 360.
yaywii.gif

D

Deleted_171835

Arp1 said:
SoulSnatcher said:

Yay for Treyarch.
yay.gif
Is it really going to the Wii? I thought MW2 was being ported but either are good, even though I have a 360.
yaywii.gif
Treyarch always has COD on the Wii.
Infinity Ward doesn't.

Source

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo