C2 = Macronix AE = OKI Semiconductor 45 = SanDisk Games List HELP

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Christian Rosado, Apr 3, 2015.

1. Christian Rosado
    OP

Christian Rosado GBAtemp Regular

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Can you please name some games with online capability, one for each manufacturer. So I can have a header for each type.

C2 = Macronix
    AE = OKI Semiconductor
    45 = SanDisk

2. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    That's not how this works. The same game cartridge can be manufactured with different chips, you can't guess on the basis of the title.

3. Christian Rosado
    OP

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Yes, I read that, but that its by region that chips change.

4. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    It has nothing to do with the region and everything to do with supply chains. Games are written to whatever ROM chips are available in the plant and carts with the same game from the same region can vary in manufacturer ID's. Besides, why would you want to collect three private headers? You really only need one. Not only that, there are also other manufacturers like Toshiba that completely don't fit the current pattern.

5. Christian Rosado
    OP

Mar 26, 2015
    United States
    Cuz since my
    Cuz my private header wont work on all games. Some games give an error that cant use this cart online. There was a discussion that it was due to manufacturers ID. So i thought having a header for each would work for me. Im using sky3ds. Then whats my other option, if you say I only need one?

6. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Just change the ID in the template, it's just two characters. The UniqueID has nothing to do with it.

7. wezck

wezck Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 3, 2015
    Mexico
    Foxi4 you said that onlye we need one private header and onlye modify the Chip ID, but i did that and i can't do to work Super Smash Bros, can you help me please?

8. Foxi4

Foxi4 On the hunt...

pip Reporter
    Sep 13, 2009
    Poland
    Gaming Grotto
    Follow the instructions in the SAK thread and it should. ;)

9. Spzjulien

Spzjulien GBAtemp Regular

Sep 8, 2012
    France
    i have 2 animal crossing game, one is AE and one is C2 :P ... but most of acnl use AE ...