Hacking C2 = Macronix AE = OKI Semiconductor 45 = SanDisk Games List HELP

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you please name some games with online capability, one for each manufacturer. So I can have a header for each type.

C2 = Macronix
AE = OKI Semiconductor
45 = SanDisk

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
That's not how this works. The same game cartridge can be manufactured with different chips, you can't guess on the basis of the title.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It has nothing to do with the region and everything to do with supply chains. Games are written to whatever ROM chips are available in the plant and carts with the same game from the same region can vary in manufacturer ID's. Besides, why would you want to collect three private headers? You really only need one. Not only that, there are also other manufacturers like Toshiba that completely don't fit the current pattern.

Christian Rosado

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cuz since my
It has nothing to do with the region and everything to do with supply chains. Games are written to whatever ROM chips are available in the plant and carts with the same game from the same region can vary in manufacturer ID's. Besides, why would you want to collect three private headers? You really only need one. Not only that, there are also other manufacturers like Toshiba that completely don't fit the current pattern.

Cuz my private header wont work on all games. Some games give an error that cant use this cart online. There was a discussion that it was due to manufacturers ID. So i thought having a header for each would work for me. Im using sky3ds. Then whats my other option, if you say I only need one?

wezck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Just change the ID in the template, it's just two characters. The UniqueID has nothing to do with it.

Foxi4 you said that onlye we need one private header and onlye modify the Chip ID, but i did that and i can't do to work Super Smash Bros, can you help me please?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.