• Thread starter pasc
  • Start date
  • Views 4,957
  • Replies 32
P

pasc

OP
SavageWaffle said:
No mention of Wifi, dont get people jumped idiot.
No personal attacks mad boy.

It is a possibility if you were "kind enough" to read my last post you´d know that

SavageWaffle

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SavageWaffle said:
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: no need to get all angry

Im sorry, but getting everyone who plays with there DS everyday, loving it and then hearsing about a rumor that a game is going to be released, having WIFI. But the thing is there is no mention of it.

P

pasc

OP
SavageWaffle said:
SavageWaffle said:
This post has been removed by a moderator.
Reason: no need to get all angry

Im sorry, but getting everyone who plays with there DS everyday, loving it and then hearsing about a rumor that a game is going to be released, having WIFI. But the thing is there is no mention of it.

Well, I'm as clueless as you are, let's just hope the best for this awesome classic'y looking shoother, right ?
yaynds.gif

P

pasc

OP
teonintyfive said:
Online capture the flag on the ds?
Can't wait!

like savagewaffles said, it may or may not be online, let's just hope that the devs used the 10 month's of programming not only to inclued a campain for singleplayer , multicardmultiplayer/singlecardmulti-modes and alike, cause the DS would really need more online FPS and 3rd Person games.

EDIT: (MODS) Could you please add a quesitonmark to the end of the title ? thx in advance

gizmo_gal

QWEEN of the RadioActive Force!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hooooray!! We should've had about 7 of these by now, good grief. Nonetheless, I'm so glad that this is being made. It seems like it'll be good.
smile.gif

MY only concern is I cant find anything on site that hints at the release date. Did anyone else see it or is it not there.

Torrunt

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
torrunt.tumblr.com
XP
Country
pilotwangs said:
Sounds great,I just hope the controls are nice for left-handers.

All first Person Shooters on the DS have the option to change the control style; Right Handed Stylus, Left Handed Stylus, Right Handed ThumbStrap, Left Handed ThumbStrap and also sometimes inverting. I don't think you will have to worry about this game not having the option to change to Left Handed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up