Hacking Buying a Nintendo DS with a WEIRD flashcart

_Chaz_

GBAtemp's Official Mook™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys, he's thinking about a used DS lite and 2 R4s for $90...

Don't you think that money may be an issue and he can't spend more that 1/3 of that money on a DS2?

soulo.kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
_Chaz_ said:
Guys, he's thinking about a used DS lite and 2 R4s for $90...

LOL.. i'm glad someone noticed..!

Yeah.. As you can see, I have budgeting constraints... I'm going for some pretty cheap stuff! The DS, well I'm going to buy that.. the problem is the flashcart.. really a problem!.. I'm not too trusting about shipping... I prefer to buy stuff where I can transact with my own eyes, hands and money (of course)...

EDIT: @Snailface - any more problems you've encountered while using these flashcarts??

Wait... Wait... are clone Flashcarts hazardous to your DS' health?? xD

georaldc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
soulo.kun said:
L Buttons Is always used?.... What games do you think uses the L Button the most? (For avoidance..) hahaha...

That's why i prefer the psp over the D.S in reliabilty and 3D games... but in terms of over-all gaming.. the D.S Pawns the PSP... that's why I'm getting a D.S and hoping its not a damaged or hong-kong made ones... (*Censored* you fake D.S Sellers!)
Both shoulder buttons have been very problematic for me as well, but yeah the L button seems to hate me the most too. It also seems to be connected to a wire running to the top screen since my top screen has again been flipping out (some red/pink hues appearing) and pressing the L button also makes the broken colors appear.

I guess the 2 most unreliable things with the DS lite are the shoulder buttons and the top screen. I guess you could also add the cracked hinge problem, but I don't know if these have already been remedied by later revisions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Goku likes to flip the bean to get others healthy