Hacking Buy sky3ds+(international shipping)

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
peachds doesn't want to ship internationally because they don't want to deal with customs and any loss of packaging. Keeping it simple is the best way to ensure no loss in revenue for a small time reseller. I'm also guessing they don't want to eat the cost of shipping so IF they were to ship internationally you would end up paying it yourself and are also forced to get insurance on the shipping.

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've always ordered using the free option. Don't want to add more cost to the whole thing! Usually takes about a couple of weeks to arrive. Definitely need to be patient with it! Can't believe your cards got declined! This hasn't happened to me and this time it's come up on my statement as "LDFOFALEFNN SOLUTIONS BEIJING"

Declined? Not so much. My card was cancelled. Removed from existence. Like there is someone in China using your physical card or a copy of it and we are shutting it DOWN.

But yes, it is unbelievable.

VectorF22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Declined? Not so much. My card was cancelled. Removed from existence. Like there is someone in China using your physical card or a copy of it and we are shutting it DOWN.

But yes, it is unbelievable.

You know why this is, right?

(Just for anyone else's benefit that doesn't know) - When you go to the card payment screen, the page isn't encrypted or secure! Usually when you're using a reputable online store there is a padlock to the left of the "https://" on the web address. Then when you put your card details into there, it actually goes through a third party. The online shop never see's your card details! What you're actually doing on these reseller websites is putting your card into a simple form that allows them to see your card details at a later time and charge it manually using a card machine or online payment portal of their own. This is why your card was cancelled, because to your bank, you've suddenly just travelled all the way to china and paid for something in person! It's a good thing they stopped it really.

Just to be crystal clear - They save your card details and then manually enter them into another payment system in order to charge the card and get the money from it. It's essentially the same process as if/when you give your card details over the phone to pay for something. So it's not inherently a bad thing, it just depends if you trust the reseller with your card details or not! I mean, they delete them all after they're done right?..... right??

Last edited by VectorF22,

Xalyy

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania

(Just for anyone else's benefit that doesn't know) - When you go to the card payment screen, the page isn't encrypted or secure! Usually when you're using a reputable online store there is a padlock to the left of the "https://" on the web address. Then when you put your card details into there, it actually goes through a third party. The online shop never see's your card details! What you're actually doing on these reseller websites is putting your card into a simple form that allows them to see your card details at a later time and charge it manually using a card machine or online payment portal of their own.
Just to be crystal clear - They save your card details and then manually enter them into another payment system in order to charge the card and get the money from it. It's essentially the same process as if/when you give your card details over the phone to pay for something. So it's not inherently a bad thing, it just depends if you trust the reseller with your card details or not! I mean, they delete them all after they're done right?..... right??

Maybe they arent delete them. :rolleyes:
But yea its shitty they cant implement proper security...

VectorF22

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Maybe they arent delete them. :rolleyes:
But yea its shitty they cant implement proper security...

To be honest I think it just comes down to the shady nature of the products they sell. I very much doubt most third-party companies (like paypal) want to work with them.

Reactions: hamstrman

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

(Just for anyone else's benefit that doesn't know) - When you go to the card payment screen, the page isn't encrypted or secure! Usually when you're using a reputable online store there is a padlock to the left of the "https://" on the web address. Then when you put your card details into there, it actually goes through a third party. The online shop never see's your card details! What you're actually doing on these reseller websites is putting your card into a simple form that allows them to see your card details at a later time and charge it manually using a card machine or online payment portal of their own. This is why your card was cancelled, because to your bank, you've suddenly just travelled all the way to china and paid for something in person! It's a good thing they stopped it really.

I agree they should have halted the charge or even freeze the card, but not call me at 8 AM and tell me my card was cancelled and I need a new one. Like, I've ordered stuff from Japan before and they - aggravatingly - halt the charges until they ASK me if they're valid. Aggravating because I can't explain to retailers who only speak Japanese why my card failed and how I can try paying again, say, for an auction or marketplace sale that people think I'm playing games if my payment fails. I've actually called in advance to inform my credit card company I'm spending $X in Japan and sometimes it STILL happens.

But yeah, shady products... *sigh*

takuyayagami

Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered mine on digitopz on christmas eve and was shipped on x-mas but no tracking yet and it's tuesday so... either they're shipping everything slowly or waiting for the manufacturer to send the flashcards -sigh- I've ordered from Digitopz before and is great I hope this doesn't turn out to be a huge flop

hamstrman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered on the 22nd, got a "pre-shipping" USPS tracking number on Christmas Eve and nothing has changed since then...

phnompenhplaya

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey guys, when ordering from digitopz, what appears on your statement?

I just ordered and a recieved a charge from: VIPSHOP S.A.R.L SHANGHAISHI CN

My order was $87, but the charge is $90.18.

Did you guys experience the same thing?

D

Deleted User

I ordered from digitopz yesterday, waiting to be posted. I Will post here when it arrives
Any news?

Hey guys, when ordering from digitopz, what appears on your statement?

I just ordered and a recieved a charge from: VIPSHOP S.A.R.L SHANGHAISHI CN

My order was $87, but the charge is $90.18.

Did you guys experience the same thing?

I bought it yesterday, the charged was 89.38. Did you receive your package already?

D

Deleted User

It arrived today. The first one got lost on the way but they sent another one. works flawlessly

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described +1