Hacking Buy Acekard 2i

tragicmat1

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I honestly don't know if this is right place to be posting but, I was just wondering where a good cheap reliable place would be at to buy this? I've searched various different ones and the price ranges are just crazy. ( Not your normal, all of them at $24.99 type of thing.) So, if I could have some feedback, it'd be great! Thanks.

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, if you want to get it cheap, and don't mind waiting awhile, dealextreme is pretty good. They're quite reliable, however much it looks like they're just a shady chinese ripoff site.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
tragicmat1 said:
I honestly don't know if this is right place to be posting but, I was just wondering where a good cheap reliable place would be at to buy this? I've searched various different ones and the price ranges are just crazy. ( Not your normal, all of them at $24.99 type of thing.) So, if I could have some feedback, it'd be great! Thanks.

dealextreme is just half the price
smile.gif

however, their shipping could be slow and depending on availability of stock

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I second RealHotStuff.com. They got me my AK2.1 in a couple of days. Very good and it was only $19 with free shipping but i do believe the AK2i has a different offer.

EDIT: It seems the AK2i is $24 with the same free shipping i received @ RealHotStuff.com. good luck!

~ Jon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: well.. Sorta new :)