Gaming Burned Hottest Party 2 question

  • Thread starter Thread starter TrainerAbu
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 883
  • Replies Replies 2

TrainerAbu

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
May 16, 2008
Messages
167
Reaction score
3
Trophies
1
XP
280
Country
United States
I have a back up of DDR Hottest Party 2 burned and the background music while you choose characters/songs always freezes all the time and the character models take a while to load on the character select screen.

This is the first time I've ran into a problem with a burned copy of a game. I'm using the .03 gamma launcher without a modchip :3

Anyone know if it's from the 3x drive read speed, or if it's from my burned copy of the game? :3

I've been burning at 8x speed every time (I can burn up to 16x with these dvds) and this is the first game with a problem I've ran into so far :3
 
1- you should trying burning again at 4x speed(or less), it's not good for your wii forcing it even if it's capable of doing so
2- you could try uncompressing and burning again =D
 

Site & Scene News