Hacking burn wii iso's

ingress

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So how do I go about burnoing a wii iso to a DVD to use with the BULoader?

I have super mario sluggers in iso

i have tried a a couple time with Nero and IMGBurn and always the DVD cannot be identified or NO dvd come up in the backup loader

I am sure it is simple and I am moron but it's friving me crazy

Help?

barcode1999

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I just switched to dvd-r discs instead of dvd+r's. Hope it's that easy for you
smile.gif

junk_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
linkinworm said:
if your useing DVD+R disks you need to book-type it to DVD-ROM. i got lucky, because mine auto booktype
or just buy taiyo yuden dvd-r's instead of destroying ur wii lense with dvd+r's ok

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
junk_man32 said:
linkinworm said:
if your useing DVD+R disks you need to book-type it to DVD-ROM. i got lucky, because mine auto booktype
or just buy taiyo yuden dvd-r's instead of destroying ur wii lense with dvd+r's ok
and your proof of this is? also the backup loader reads at 3x speed so its not going to matter that much.

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well depending on the game, first you are gonna want to patch it (sometimes you may not want to tho). The easiest way to do that part is the patcher in my sig.

Just click on the "bc-gui" Icon, Locate you're (legally) obtained ISO file, click "Open" and you're done, it will do all the rest for you (ain't gui's just the best..lol)

Then I personally use "IMGburn" to burn my ISO files. Just make sure whatever burning program you use, you HAVE TO set the "Book Type" to "DVD-Rom" (If it's not set to "DVD-Rom" then you're DVD will NOT function correctly).

That is all there is to it.

pellOttO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My games are loading sometimes, but they will also get the Cannot read disc. Is this just bad media? I know the media I'm using isn't the best.

I_Got_Wii'D

Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
On occasion it could be an issue with the disc itself. Tho there still is limited compatibility for some titles (some games won't boot at all, some can boot but then freeze on opening, and things of this nature).

Which games are you having troubles with tho? I know Okami has issues with loading and will give a D.R.E.

pellOttO

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Mario Kart and Metal Slug Anthology.

Mario I have only got to the wrist strap warning.

Metal Slug to the title screen than the after the 1st loading screen it gives me the bad disc. Sometimes it wont even load up though.

I'm using loader 0.3

brianx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
what does auto booktype do and how do you do the auto booktype and change to dvd-rom on Nero and Imgburn can someone put it in this or an another topic?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM