Bune Factory 3 Translation

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by spazer101, Nov 14, 2009.

1. spazer101
    OP

spazer101 Member

Newcomer
    Mar 15, 2009
    Canada
    I'm wondering if anyone is doing a rune factory 3 english translation patch or if there is one out now. I mean Rune Factory 3 srry

2. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Simple answer is, if you cant spell the games title correctly, your outta luck. Its coming to the U.S sooner or later anyway >_>.

3. Wankare

Wankare GBAtemp Regular

Oct 1, 2009
    Santo Domingo
    Rune Factory ( you mispelled in the title) [​IMG]
    i cant make a translation but i can help you somehow (i know a little japanese)

4. ZenZero

ZenZero GBATEMP's regular arse.

Mar 12, 2008
    The game will come out in English soon, just wait until then

5. JoshuaS153

JoshuaS153 GBAtemp Regular

Oct 5, 2009
    Australia
    actually, I've heard that their not planning on releasing an English version of this game
    so sad [​IMG]
    i love rune factory.....

6. DarkWay

DarkWay tsubasa hiroge

Aug 21, 2008
    Cornwall
    I don't know where you heard that........here's a recent article I found by googling Rune Factory 3 (it was on the first page)

Rune Factory 3 sprouting in north america

7. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    ^fail bump then [​IMG]

8. Duero

Duero Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 2, 2008
    Taiwan
    i bet it will come 2011 when it has been out in japan for like 3-4 month and no release date or such have come I you can bet that if it dose not come in the next few month it till never come at all.

and one thing I learned also is that if there is a game we love to get Japan decides not the release it is just to FUCK with us. Just see it took them 6 good damn final fantsy games before we started to get the games in the west. it is even like they release Skura wars 1-6 in japan and like 2-3 years after Sakura wars 5 was released we get a remake on the wii where the hell is the first 4 ?? stupid game companies I hate them all.

9. suruz

suruz GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 1, 2007
    Lol at Bune Factory [​IMG]

Meh, 2 games in the series have already been released. I can understand if it's not the hugest priority, and anyway there's still a chance it may be localized :/

Yeah, I'm sure that'll help more games to get localized! [​IMG]

10. .Darky

.Darky GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2008
    Peru
    Lima
    It WILL come out in english. There was a little preview in Nintendo Power and seems Natsume is in charge of the translation.

[​IMG]

11. suruz

Oct 1, 2007
    Well that's that, then. Good news for all you Bune Factory fans (Y)

12. ChaosBoi

ChaosBoi Ushiromiya Battler

Feb 19, 2007
    United States
    California
    It was 3 games in the series that came out in the west, not 2. I was really hoping XSEED would take care of this one since they did a pretty good job with Frontier's translation and voice acting. I hated Natsume's VA picks for the first two games, especially RF2. Oh well, at least the game's getting localized.

13. dgwillia

dgwillia The Bacon Lover

Mar 9, 2008
    United States
    Columbia Station, Ohio
    Yeah, i loved Frontier (Aside from the ever so annoying pick of JYB to play the protagonist

14. Aeladya

Aeladya *mistressOFtheCLOW

Nov 13, 2004
    United States
    Idaho Falls, ID
    I would prefer and undub because I know that Natsume will screw up the voice acting somehow and the Japanese voice acting sounds great.

15. Lemski07

Lemski07 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2009
    WORLD WIDE WEB
    I think there should be a patch where Bune factory 3 voice acting will be in the japanese ver. of the game

Bune fatory 2 voice acting is kind of horrable [​IMG]

16. suruz

Oct 1, 2007
    For the EU version of Rune Factory, I dont think we even got any voices lol.. For some reason, they just cut all the voices from that release.

But I just used my save with the US version so it didn't make a difference.