• no

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters

1NOOB

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
lol yeah all rockstar game for android work super well on switch , i have finished gta3, liberty city stories ,vice city and yesterday san andreas done , actually most android games run like a charms .

Reactions: 2Dover3D

2Dover3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did I miss something or how did you get this working?
android on switch. I seen all the hype around this game being ported to the pc vita soon so I figured ill show it running on the switch as well

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

lol yeah all rockstar game for android work super well on switch , i have finished gta3, liberty city stories ,vice city and yesterday san andreas done , actually most android games run like a charms .
kool bro i def need to put gta san andreas on my switch question tho...do you think you could try to get HALF LIFE 2 running on your switch? there is a android version but I think im doing something wrong. Please let me know

Reactions: landysmods

landysmods

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
android on switch. I seen all the hype around this game being ported to the pc vita soon so I figured ill show it running on the switch as well

kool bro i def need to put gta san andreas on my switch question tho...do you think you could try to get HALF LIFE 2 running on your switch? there is a android version but I think im doing something wrong. Please let me know

I'd love to get HL2 and portal games running too, but I vaguely recall the switchroot release saying Nvidia shield games weren't working at release

Reactions: 2Dover3D

CloudStrife190100

HaxCommunity
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've tried and tried to play this game on my switch via android. But it just keeps giving me a black screen and sends me back to the android os screen. I even purchased it from the playstore and haven't got it to work :rofl2:

2Dover3D

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've tried and tried to play this game on my switch via android. But it just keeps giving me a black screen and sends me back to the android os screen. I even purchased it from the playstore and haven't got it to work :rofl2:
Did you get it to work? I was thinking about doing a tutorial

Yes...If my Switch was hacked.
I thought thats why people come to this site who hack their switches and want homebrew :unsure:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1