Gaming Bugs in The World Ends with You

Artheido

Trophies
Website
artheido.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Just like to report it works fine for me. I'm currently using the R4DS v2 on firmware 1.17 with a DS Phat.

Great game!
yaynds.gif

jos7960

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Didnt work on my m3 real either.
But....
I redownloaded it, deleted the 'old' rom and save off the card and put the newly downloaded rom on my card... booted the game nit from the NDS menu but from the SD menu

and it just worked
ohmy.gif

eruvalar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
My brother had the same problem. Solved by repeatedly opening and closing the ds during the cutscene. If it doesn't work first try, try it again.
yaynds.gif

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem is only with M3Real and I believe it has something to do with flash. It works fine anyway at all on my R4. Swapping out save does nothing, anytime you start a battle it seems to happen.

I finished the game on my brother's R4 and moved the save over, still doesn't work. All you can do is Tin Pin Slammer or look at your pins.

Linduh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing the game fine on my r4 until i neared the end of the game. Right when trying to get into the door of the last boss battle ( i think ) the screen blacks out on me @_@.
has anyone else had this problem?

Tidus1177

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
um I think this is due to a problem with the dump becuase i just got the USA dump and it go through the intro fine where the europe dump it kept freezing
yaynds.gif

wilddenim

Candy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
What about Class 4 SanDisk 8GB SDHC card? Would this affect the gameplay?

Bought this card along with CycloDS and games I've tested works fine so far, including Zelda.

NeoAg7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jos7960 said:
Didnt work on my m3 real either.
But....
I redownloaded it, deleted the 'old' rom and save off the card and put the newly downloaded rom on my card... booted the game nit from the NDS menu but from the SD menu

and it just worked
ohmy.gif
I had the same problem. I didn't redownload or anything, but I did boot it from the SD menu and it worked fine.

Mic_128

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.smashboards.com
XP
Country
Seazn said:
Just like to report it works fine for me. I'm currently using the R4DS v2 on firmware 1.17 with a DS Phat.

Great game!
yaynds.gif

I can't get it to work on mine. Got the 1.17 firmware for R4, load it up and get the 'data cant be read' protection, but if i use arm7 swap it whitescreens as soon as it boots. Any ideas?

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Most of the problems described here sounds like problems due to faulty or slow flash cards. The problem isn't with the game itself, due to it running flawlessly on higher end flash cards but due to lesser grade flash cards. Castlevania and a few other games either freeze, have extreme slow downs or get all buggy on poor flash cards. I have a 2 gigabyte Kingston MicroSD card and had no problems with the game.

Sicknessinhealth

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey guys . . . Why the freak out ? It's actually pretty simple to avoid this bug. Just close and open the DS repeatedly (no need to do it fast, close, open, wait 6 seconds or so, and close again. Repeat until cutscene's over). Why it works ? Sleep mode fixes the bug. No big deal, really. Just do it and you'll get past that cursed cutscene for real. If you ever think there's a harsh cutscene comin' then you just repeat the little trick I posted for ya.

Natural Fruit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NoseBleed said:
Turn-off Soft Reset and start the game with the [Y] Button.

If not, it will freeze.

I'm now on the 3rd Day, no problems.

Hey sorry to bump an old topic but i can't seem to play this game and it sounds awesome.
Anyways i've tried practically everything except for this^.
I don't know what download play is on the r4 or how to get to it(forgive my ignorance D:)
Can any of you help me out?

Thanks in advance

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
"download play" is an M3 real feature that attempts to increase compatability for a game's downloadplay function..
in some cases it might also fix(or cause!) other problems.
R4 doesn't have this feature(and might not need it either) from what i know.

i know with the m3real it worked fine with a 4GB sandisk SDHC when all "bonus features" where disabled(soft-reset, slomotion, cheats)

in your case it might be a problem with your SD card.
the game also causes problems on slow/cheap SD cards.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: these recent switch 2 rumors makes no sense to me