wasting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow finally got it...

if anyone wants to try my steps..

I went off my wifi and tethered my phones lte and used that as wifi connection on 3ds.

set dns to 107.211.140.165 as primary DNS - 107.211.140.065 as secondary DNS

reboot, open browser (page set to http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php), tap 3 lines, tap refresh

I've done it multiple times now. but i doubt this works for anyone else as i tried every method in this thread with no success :)

hitsndc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to work, trying on two different systems.

System 1: O3DS running version 9.9.0-26U. It did get the update nag, but I had a backup of the SD card from before, and used "Initialize Save Data", and now I get the message "The Internet browser cannot be used at this time. Please check your network environment or try again later." instead. DNS settings are set to use TubeHax.

System 2: O3DS running version 10.3.0-28U. Never got the update nag. Set the DNS to TubeHax, initialized the browser save data, still get the "cannot be used" message.

Neither the auto site nor the direct links are working. Both systems have the homebrew starter kit on their SD cards. Is there a step I'm missing?

Im on 9.9.0-26 as well and have not had any luck. we are doing the exact same thing....just no luck for us 9.9 users...someone should make a thread just for us 9.9 users because it seems we fall in a different basket from everyone else. Or maybe its not enough 9.9 users out there.

wasting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was 9.9.0-26.... try with another internet connection. I can reproduce it every single time using my tethered LTE connection from my phone

hitsndc

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was 9.9.0-26.... try with another internet connection. I can reproduce it every single time using my tethered LTE connection from my phone

Are you a o3ds user or n3ds? Also did you change your DNS settings? If so, to what?
I will try tethering to my ipad when i get your response.

Thanks!

wasting

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Brand new N3DS XL 9.9 out of box

wow finally got it...

if anyone wants to try my steps..

I went off my wifi and tethered my phones lte and used that as wifi connection on 3ds.

set dns to 107.211.140.165 as primary DNS - 107.211.140.065 as secondary DNS

reboot, open browser (page set to http://yls8.mtheall.com/browserhax_fright.php), tap 3 lines, tap refresh

Luglige

hiatus
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

gamer4lif3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh i tried over 100 times with n3ds 9.9u dont work.I'd like to see a video of this working.

wow i finaly got it to work using the dns on first page now im scared to brick another n3ds.

Last edited by gamer4lif3,

PixelBurst

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wanted to say thank you - got a n3DS this morning on 10.1.something and used this to downgrade. I tried without DNS with no results, but with DNS was able to get it to load. I did have to use the direct link rather than the QR link (even not using the QR the auto-page wouldn't load) and it worked great. Now I've downgraded to 9.2, running reinand and loving it. Thanks again!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto