Browserhax Help

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by Zatico, Dec 28, 2015.

1. Zatico
    OP

Zatico Member

Newcomer
    Sep 17, 2015
    Canada
    I'm new to the whole 3ds home brew scene and I was hoping that somebody could describe the process to get browser hax working on my new 3ds. I have a new 3ds running on 10.3.0. My primary use of this will be to run out-of-region games. I have nothing home brew related on my SD card as of now, so it would be appreciated if you guys could also tell me what I need to put on it. Thanks.

Also, if you have time, could someone tell me of any disadvantages to browserhax/home brew? I've heard that you can't use your purchased themes with it..?

2. TLOZmaster

TLOZmaster GBAtemp Regular

Feb 21, 2015
    United States
    Hyrule
    Look here
    and grab the starter kit from here. The first link should explain everything :) You can use any theme with it, as far as I know. With browserhax, you can use any theme. You are thinking of themehax, and I think you can use any theme with it :)

Last edited by TLOZmaster, Dec 28, 2015
    Zatico likes this.
  3. MsMidnight

MsMidnight part time fe modder

Oct 12, 2015
    kys
    Get the starter kit from smealum.github.io/3ds/starter.zip
    Extract file contents to SD card

Go to http://yls8.mtheall.com/3dsbrowserhax_auto.php in your 3ds browser

If fail clear cookies and try again

You should see the homebrew launcher

Zatico likes this.
  4. RainCode

RainCode The Temper that Tampers

Sep 29, 2015
    /dev/null
    Talking about fails, it's to be expected for the browser to crash when trying to use the exploit. I heard that it's done on purpose.
    It should take you in the second time. If not then keep trying.