Homebrew Browserhax Help

Zatico

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm new to the whole 3ds home brew scene and I was hoping that somebody could describe the process to get browser hax working on my new 3ds. I have a new 3ds running on 10.3.0. My primary use of this will be to run out-of-region games. I have nothing home brew related on my SD card as of now, so it would be appreciated if you guys could also tell me what I need to put on it. Thanks.

Also, if you have time, could someone tell me of any disadvantages to browserhax/home brew? I've heard that you can't use your purchased themes with it..?

NoNoNeko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to the whole 3ds home brew scene and I was hoping that somebody could describe the process to get browser hax working on my new 3ds. I have a new 3ds running on 10.3.0. My primary use of this will be to run out-of-region games. I have nothing home brew related on my SD card as of now, so it would be appreciated if you guys could also tell me what I need to put on it. Thanks.

Also, if you have time, could someone tell me of any disadvantages to browserhax/home brew? I've heard that you can't use your purchased themes with it..?
Look here
and grab the starter kit from here. The first link should explain everything :) You can use any theme with it, as far as I know. With browserhax, you can use any theme. You are thinking of themehax, and I think you can use any theme with it :)

Last edited by NoNoNeko,
Reactions: Zatico

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: They really wanna get the head