Hacking Browserhax failed to load part of this page.

D

Deleted User

Nope, didn't change anything on the SD card from when it was last working last night. I think the theory that this is a server problem is most likely which is why I just got lucky and got in.
You just kept refreshing and the message went away and you were able to get it to work? Hmmmm... I'm trying to do this from scratch here. Downloaded the starter and just put it on the sd, etc.

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
You just kept refreshing and the message went away and you were able to get it to work? Hmmmm... I'm trying to do this from scratch here. Downloaded the starter and just put it on the sd, etc.

Yes, that's the only thing I did.

2tailedfox

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also cannot get this to work correctly.
10.1.0-27U

Auto seems to load sliderhax given i see a slider but also see the failed to load part message.

When clicking the slider the browser just crashes to an ok message telling you to save your work and restart the system.

Last edited by 2tailedfox,

Spore2

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't repeat the process. Seems more like luck. It is possible Nintendo is blocking the server. Has anyone tried to put in a tubehax dns?

AerosolSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, sliderhax.php has to include 3dsbrowserhax_common.php and browserhax_cfg.php. I'm guessing these are the "parts of the webpage" that are failing to load. Maybe.

I dunno I'm just a dude.

AerosolSP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well now I know for sure something's up then. All this time I've been putting my SD card in my computer and replacing the boot.3dsx file, I've never once seen a tmp.bin file.

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'll qote myself from another thread with maybe the same error because something maybe happened:
Probably yes. I also spent 5 hours and everytime I got this message, there has to be something, maybe because there was an update on Yellows8's site, I've read something about an update on 03/01/2016, maybe this is a thing.
If you have cubic ninja you can perform the ninjhax exploit and you're fine. I didn't got the game but I got my Gateway 3DS, so I put the game rom in, installed menuhax on emuNAND and then switched the emuNAND to sysNAND, now I got my coldboot back, easy as that without spending hours on hours to try finding the error on my site :P

If you've look'd carefully on your browsers version and did some research, you would notice that the stock version on this FW hasn't the nag update and also is compatible. But that wouldn't helped you at all because it's not your fault atm.

[EDIT]
Found it again:
https://github.com/yellows8/browserhax_site/commits?author=yellows8

Maybe he did something wrong when he was redirecting to https stuff

Last edited by Cr4nkSt4r,

ArugulaZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Yellows made any comments about this? I was getting this error too... hopefully it'll be fixed sooner than later.

Cr4nkSt4r

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
That's good info. At least, we know it wasn't any of Nintendo's doing.

Didn't think Nintendo did something cause DNS blocked on my NANDs, the update for https was the update right before the error occurs but I can't say it's 100% from this update

Bryon15

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm having the same problem. My 3ds already has cfw installed. But I need to access the homebrew launcher from the sysnand so that I can install gba cia games. Which I can't do until browserhax is fixed. :(

MdKarel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just finished unlinking NANDs yesterday when this happened. Any word from yellows8 about this yet?

vegitossj5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys!!! I made an account to gbatemp. I'm new to this and I downgraded to 9.2 on Monday, then yesterday I was this close to installing cfw on my 3ds, when browserhax didn't work. So i stupidly reformatted my sd card and the 3ds and started over. I asked on the 3dshacks subreddit whether the server was down or not, but no one responded. Now I have found this thread. It has given me some hope that I will be able to install cfw through browserhax onto my 3ds soon. It seems like it is most likely a browser problem. I though I had bricked my 3ds, but apparently (according to you guys) not. I hope it works for all of us soon. Thanks for helping a noob like me. Have a good day.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    why
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, it's not funny
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    ok
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Wut?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's not funny
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    So two cannibals where eating a clown and one says to the other. Hey does this taste funny to you?
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What do you call a slow car? Retired
    +1
    Did you hear about the police car that someone stole the wheels off of? The police are working tirelessly to find the thieves.
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A firefighter got arrested for assault his main claim was what I was told he was on fire
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What do you call a hooker with a runny nose? Full
    +2
    What do you tell a woman with two black eyes? Nothing you already told her twice!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Diddy also works
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A scientist heard the word batman so he put a naked lady in a cage with a bat
    Chuck Norris won a staring contest, with the sun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    A vampires favorite thing to do is moon you
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What's the difference between an airplane, and Ken's mom? Not everyone has been in an airplane.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    What's the difference between @BigOnYa and his wife? Nothing both want to bone me
    +3
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    How much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck norris
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    how do i know? you're a guy, and he wants to bone every guy on this site (maybe, idk)
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He wants to bone anything with a dick
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, big day tomorrow. Congrats.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7iLZ35NrQt/?igsh=MWd2Z3U0dmNlMmNxcw==