ScamaRama!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ubisoft releases the first images of Brothers in Arms on Nintendo DS on the magazine Nintendo Power, these images are certainly of poor quality but however give us a first outline of the look & play. This adaptation of the famous series of tactile war on the Nintendo console will propose 3 different campaigns with 16 missions, which will begin in North America, Normandy during the Second World war. The top screen will display the action in 3D, with the touch screen being used to change the weapon, control your units, and launch grenades by tracing a line with the stylus. It will be even possible to drive Jeeps and Sherman Tanks. The release date is planned for this summer in the United States.

56811020070225_181147_0_big.jpg

56811020070225_181148_1_big.jpg

Nevin007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yes this is from Nintendo Power. I am looking at the pics in the magazine right now as I'm typing. And yes of course these are true DS shots. Nintendo Power would never screw up that badly.

BoneMonkey

The cheese stash is a lie.
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dam this game looks good ! ut will it fit on a 128mb cart ?

maybe it will use those new 1-2 gig carts (rumor) i hear about

hopefually wifi will be added also cuase this can be a aawesome coutner strike alternative for ds

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone that actually has this magazine provide scans (and not just crappy digicam pics) so we can see what the screens actually look like?
Yeh I second that!

Even if the screens may look good (though its hard to tell from the blurred ones) the actual framerate my suck and be so damn slow.

I wonder if it uses the King Kong engine? That Ubisoft Star Wars game used that. Hope it doesn't as both those games are pretty crap.

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Those new pics are better, but still pretty bad quality as far as pics go. But I am very much looking forward to playing this, there have been way to many gay cartoon RPG games lately. The DS desperately needs more games with an M rating.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
These kind of games just aren't suited to the DS or handhelds in general and always end up looking like a muddy mess. Handheld games need bright, crisp graphics. If a higher proportion of the DS's big name games were stuff like this, it'd be down in the doldrums with the PSP.

Also, most people grow out of the need for their games to have an M rating about the same age they stop using the word gay to describe everything
tongue.gif

cheeo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of all the handheld’s the DS has been shown to be the best for FPS & RTS because of the stylus mimicking the mouse. And even though the majority agree, there still are no true RTS & few good FPS games for the DS. Crisp graphics have nothing to do with how a game plays, I have MOH for the PSP & even though the game looks great the controls are GAY!
biggrin.gif

And you got that backwards, most people grow up from playing cartoon based games & move on to M rated games. After all that’s why the Game Cube died, it was considered a kiddy console in the land of M rated consoles. And there’s nothing wrong with using the word gay to describe something, unless you have questions about your own sexuality.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*