Gaming Brother in arms ds

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I generally don't care for FPS games, but given the level of detail they are squeezing into this DS game, I'm gonna have to check it out.

another

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it sucks. the framerate is bad, it's third person which is lame, the graphics don't look that good on the real thing, and the control isn't nearly as good as metroid prime.

teH XeRO

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually metroids controls are horrible = carpal tunnel...and please its starting to get annoying reading posts and ppl call it an FPS even after watching the trailer video lol...its over the shoulder 3rd person almost like GRAW...i played like maybe 20 min of it and from what i tried i actually liked it. im a fan of BiA games prior, on the xbox and cant wait for the new one on 360, so my opinion may be biased, but i think the controls work very well...and yes the graphics in this game are actually pretty crazy for the DS, some of the best ive seen on the DS

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
it sucks. the framerate is bad, it's third person which is lame, the graphics don't look that good on the real thing, and the control isn't nearly as good as metroid prime.
I think the frame rate is really smooth
huh.gif
.Only problems Ive had so far is the nades dont always throw
dry.gif

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Third person, first person, whatever. Basically the same difference. Behind the gun, behind the guy.....meh.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already completed this game and it was a fun but short journey. I have yet to try multiplayer, but as soon as my friends come back from their trip ima test it. So has anyone tried multiplayer yet and is it any fun? This whole game is great from beginning to end, can't wait for the sequel!

Sil3n7

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already completed this game and it was a fun but short journey. I have yet to try multiplayer, but as soon as my friends come back from their trip ima test it. So has anyone tried multiplayer yet and is it any fun? This whole game is great from beginning to end, can't wait for the sequel!
How do you get past the part in the final mission in capaign normandy where you have to destroy these cannons. When I walk forward I instantly die...

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I already completed this game and it was a fun but short journey. I have yet to try multiplayer, but as soon as my friends come back from their trip ima test it. So has anyone tried multiplayer yet and is it any fun? This whole game is great from beginning to end, can't wait for the sequel!

How do you get past the part in the final mission in capaign normandy where you have to destroy these cannons. When I walk forward I instantly die...

Hmm I am not sure where exactly where you are can you give me more details? Are you on "Closing Act" ? because thats the final mission and you have to blow up a bridge...

Rayder

Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could you imagine this game if they would have used a full 128 meg cart instead of a measly 32meg cart?
ohmy.gif

Maybe the sequel will be bigger...if they ever make a sequel.

blue99

The Original Fake
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

You press the hand thing in the upper right in the touch screen when your near the cannon.

Evilkoko

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love this game, it feels a lot like Call of Duty DS than band of brother's ds.
Only thing I dislike is how you can't use any of the Axis weapons unless you can. I'm only 8-10 missions in.

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Love this game, it feels a lot like Call of Duty DS than band of brother's ds.
Only thing I dislike is how you can't use any of the Axis weapons unless you can. I'm only 8-10 missions in.

No Axis weapons whatsoever unless you count the MG as and axis weapon... Oh also I if you beat the game in normal mode you get a BAR and a grenade launcher, which I believe the grenade launcher is a Axis weapon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM