superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Today my spring got broken it just fired my MicroSD card up in the air and i had trobble finding it again.

Im asking how can i get it working again
frown.gif
?
Im afriad of missing my MicroSD card and the only way i can take it out is to open my R4.

superrob

H4X H4X H4X!
OP
Trophies
Website
zabbo.dk
XP
Country
Hehe i think the spring is kinda removed now...
Tried to repair and the thingy just poped out so now it cant lock anymore without i go in and push to the pin who stop it.

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Instructions seem easy to follow to me, except one thing. At the endo f that video it says to make the metal arm stick out over the area circled in yellow. Do you actually pull that out and turn it left (which doesn't sound right). Um yeah, I don't understand that.

mcp2

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah as the video says, other methods are just pulling it upwards but then that leaves a bump in the card hich doesn't look very nice.

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the video as well, I was finally able to take out the spring and not have to resort to tape like I had to.

Hit

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I also had the problem and already made an topic about it with the video so i would sayed searching would have been faster
Though it was VERY simple to fix and it fits well wont just fall out when playing

ubersk8kid

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.prizerebel.com
XP
Country
Canada
I have a spring problem with my M3, But it not the same as these problems. My SD card goes in and doesn't click in. So its like there is no more spring. It does not come shooting out like the R4, I have to pull it out in order to take out the SD card. Does anyone know what to do for this???... i liked the spring.....
frown.gif

EDIT: NVM I fixed it
biggrin.gif
(YAY) the spring was i guess "stuck", so i touched the "Metal thingy" and it popped back in place. It doesn't have that same "springy" like feel though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up