Hardware Broken capacitor AGS-001 GBASP

  • Thread starter Thread starter raytan168
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 18,351
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Likes Likes 1

raytan168

Well-Known Member
Newcomer
Joined
Nov 18, 2019
Messages
88
Reaction score
32
Trophies
1
XP
1,568
Country
Malaysia
Hi, my GBASP speaker was not functioning recently and I noticed that it was due to the broken capacitor (fall off from the mainboard). I planning to get a replacement capacitor but I don't know the specification of the capacitor that the GBASP is using. Can anyo ne let me know which capacitor should i getting ? Is it the SMD capacitor 100uf 16V suitable ? gba_sp_remove_components.jpg
 
Last edited by raytan168,
  • Like
Reactions: hernanlopezpardo
16v x 100uF ✌️
Hi, thanks for replying, just wondering whether the broken smd capacitor as the picture is the reason caused my gba sp speaker not functioning ? I noticed it was only the capacitor broke off from the mainboard and the rest seemed fine and i never see any other parts being broken.
 

Site & Scene News