Hacking Broken 2DS XL

epicrean

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My modded Nintendo 2DS XL died, I had quite a few games installed on it, from 3DS games to NES games. Is there an easy way to get all the games on a new 2DS XL, after I go through the process to mod it of course. Do I have to go through FBI and install all the cia's individually? To be clear, I have backup copies of all the cia's I previously installed and I also have the 128 GB micro SD card from the 2DS XL. FYI there is no saving the old 2DS XL, she is beyond dead. Thank you guys in advance!!!!!

donkeykongoffical

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My modded Nintendo 2DS XL died, I had quite a few games installed on it, from 3DS games to NES games. Is there an easy way to get all the games on a new 2DS XL, after I go through the process to mod it of course. Do I have to go through FBI and install all the cia's individually? To be clear, I have backup copies of all the cia's I previously installed and I also have the 128 GB micro SD card from the 2DS XL. FYI there is no saving the old 2DS XL, she is beyond dead. Thank you guys in advance!!!!!
If you install FBI on another system and have a folder on that sd card you can click current directory at the top and click install and delete all CIA's which will automatically install the CIA files and delete the CIA files from your sd card

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you install FBI on another system and have a folder on that sd card you can click current directory at the top and click install and delete all CIA's which will automatically install the CIA files and delete the CIA files from your sd card
unless they kept the .cia files that could work. They would have to dump each title installed as a cia file if they dont have those.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)