Brocken graphics and a lot of crashes

DouSSpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
When I'm playing any game things like broken graphics full of random pixels happen out of nowhere, plus save data usually gets messed up out of nowhere.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I'm playing any game things like broken graphics full of random pixels happen out of nowhere, plus save data usually gets messed up out of nowhere.
Details pls. Does this happen with game cartridges, flashcart or TWilightMenu? Im assuming you're talking about DS games & not other console emulators?
Are the random pixels & broken graphics in the DS (or DSi) menu too?

Reactions: BigOnYa

DouSSpy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Details pls. Does this happen with game cartridges, flashcart or TWilightMenu? Im assuming you're talking about DS games & not other console emulators?
Are the random pixels & broken graphics in the DS (or DSi) menu to
R All this happens to me using twilight menu

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R All this happens to me using twilight menu
Again, more details. If you're encountering this only in TWilightMenu or when you launch DS games from TWM, you might want to check the sdcard for errors with h2testw, and the sd card adapter (try with a different one).
So before using h2testw, backup your sd card data somewhere safe on your computer, empty it then run h2testw with the read & verify setting. If it passes the test, format it as FAT32 32kb cluster size, put the data back & update TWM to the latest while you're at it, re-download your DS games and try again.
If your sd didn't pass the past then it's faulty and you shouldn't use it. Again that's all i can suggest with what you're giving me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright