Gaming Brightmoon Tor

A4NoOb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I finished the first 4 floors with ease, and the loot I got from them was really useful. But when I reached the fifth all the monsters were grossly high leveled. The fur bunny and the were wolf were each level 50 and the malboro's are level 90. My party's roughly high 30's so I was pretty much screwed over. The bunny pretty much casts haste on all of his party members, and I didn't have any chance what so ever to do anything. Seriously, they had 15 moves and I couldn't even see my character in the future. The only way I got out, was my time mage had crit quicken which basically let me run away.

So what's up with the final floor?

dib

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
That's their method of making it difficult, because if they weren't getting fifty turns for every one of yours then it's actually a pretty easy fight around level fifty or even under.

The second tower is worse. Standard enemies will also get light curtain, so you'll end up spending five hours on a battle that should last twenty minutes. It's not so much difficult, as just excruciatingly tedious. You're better off just using a cheat code to save yourself the time, and spend it doing something more worthwhile.

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Uh...it's actually not that bad. This is one of the props I have for this game, there are a lot more strategic battles than powerhouse battles. On the top floor, put your tanks in the front and have an assassin or someone who know a doom move. Then simply hit them with doom, sit and heal until dead then kill bunny. You can use a werewolf move to remove all buffs on the enemy making them run around like chickens.

A4NoOb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jiggah said:
Uh...it's actually not that bad. This is one of the props I have for this game, there are a lot more strategic battles than powerhouse battles. On the top floor, put your tanks in the front and have an assassin or someone who know a doom move. Then simply hit them with doom, sit and heal until dead then kill bunny. You can use a werewolf move to remove all buffs on the enemy making them run around like chickens.

Well that's just the thing, I can't heal. I can't do anything. I'm just a sitting duck because they have pretty much 50 moves before I start. And considering their level, I'm not surprised if they killed off my entire party before I can even start.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I used cheats to pas that shitty tower, and even with cheated speed (99, I don't know the max value) they still got 5 turns before me, and their speed is 64's! Dammit. my party is at lv 80's and out of 6, 3 died

Jiggah

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A4NoOb said:
Jiggah said:

Well that's just the thing, I can't heal. I can't do anything. I'm just a sitting duck because they have pretty much 50 moves before I start. And considering their level, I'm not surprised if they killed off my entire party before I can even start.

Then you need better equipment. You should be stealing from everything. Steal Loot lvl. 4 should net you some decent equipment. Also, from where they start usually the first turn will be just enough to get to you. They might hit you once and like I said, you can remove the buffs if you use Roar from the Blue Mage skills.

A4NoOb

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok i'll try doing some side quests with loot lvl 4 and see if it helps. Thanks for the input, this side quest was just a major bummer for me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn