Hacking Bricked Wii...cause PreLoader

alexa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Hi there guys

My Wii doesn't run properly after a softmod (HBC + BootMii + NAND + New cIOS + PreLoader + Backup).

All worked fine, but in PreLoader mode, I had an error saying that it can't load hacks.ini nor NAND(something like that). In preloader settings menu I've changed a value from 30 to 11. I was thinking that 30 is the number of seconds for the preloader menu to be displayed. That's the cause of the brick(i think) .My bad English fault.
frown.gif
Sorry!

What can I do now? When I power on my Wii I get a black screen only.

Who can help me with a link or advice?

ps: i have saved my NAND but....how can i aces any menu? How can I fix my Wii?

aabbccdd

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Can you access preloader? Try holding reset on boot, it should display the preloader menu.

Also, what sysmenu are you on? I think that value you changed to 11 refers to IOS used on boot, try changing it back to 30 and see if you can access system menu then.

alexa

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
QUOTE said:
Can you access preloader? Try holding reset on boot, it should display the preloader menu.
Many thanks. You made my day!

QUOTEAlso, what sysmenu are you on? I think that value you changed to 11 refers to IOS used on boot, try changing it back to 30 and see if you can access system menu then.
Now, in settings it says that i have 3.3E, but when I've buyed (and was softmod naked) it was 3.4

Can I Update It to 4.4? If i update it to 4.4 I'll have a better quality of games? Now it seems to be as 3D games from 2000. I'm serious. Too few poligons and graphics is not smooth at all.
Is true that i have just 3 games: Zelda, Bolt, Ice age 3 and Naruto. (the Wii is for my nephew)

many thanks again

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alexa said:
Can I Update It to 4.4? If i update it to 4.4 I'll have a better quality of games? Now it seems to be as 3D games from 2000. I'm serious. Too few poligons and graphics is not smooth at all.
Is true that i have just 3 games: Zelda, Bolt, Ice age 3 and Naruto. (the Wii is for my nephew)
No, upgrading your system will not increase poly count.

Bolt and Ice Age 3 are ugly games, no amount of patches and modifications on Nintendo's end can ever change that.

Link00y

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
alexa said:
I've changed a value from 30 to 11. I was thinking that 30 is the number of seconds for the preloader menu to be displayed. That's the cause of the brick(i think) .My bad English fault.
frown.gif
Sorry!

You changed the IOS version the system menu uses I assume. If you use 3.x your sys menus use IOS30. IOS11 is a game IOS which does not have sufficient NAND access for a system menu. This was your issue on a technical mean.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...