Hacking Bricked wii 4.3u without Priiloader

handsdown9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i recently attempted to install a .wad i made by using Crap through wifi. It said installation successful and i restarted my Wii. it went to the "WARNING-HEALTH AND SAFETY" screen and and i pressed A to continue to the system menu. i could hear all of the sound effects made when the system menu loads like normally, except back screen. i looked it up and was told that i had a banner brick and i had to reinstall the system menu wad. i was told to use an unbrickmii ntsc .rar pack and to install the boot.dol from priiloader, load the installed file, then restart my wii and go back to the priiloader in order to go to the homebrew channel. i tried going to the homebrew option on priiloader but it said "HBC wad missing" or something like that, so i had to go to launch title and select homebrew channel that way. from there i opened the wad manager and installed the system menu .wad. i restarted my wii and now i have the same problem except there are no sounds after pressing A at the warning-health and safety screen plus i am no longer able to go to priiloader, it instead just goes straight to the warning-health and safety screen. what do i do?

btw my wii is on 4.3u and i softmodded it with letterbomb and it is an older wii so i can load wii backups from disks

Luigi2012SM64DS

G-old member
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
you know when you reinstall a sys menu you uninstall priiloader.
your supposed to install ios 80 as well.
does your wii have gc ports?
you can try savemiifrii.

handsdown9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know when you reinstall a sys menu you uninstall priiloader.
your supposed to install ios 80 as well.
does your wii have gc ports?
you can try savemiifrii.

yeah how would i go about doing that?

So you didn't uninstall the wad that caused the banner brick?

i installed the wad over wifi so when i opened wad manager, it didnt show the wad.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: See ya see ya later later