Hacking Bricked Vita?

ewozniakx86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello so I tried the sex to dex and when I turn on my vita 1 of 2 things happens it will boot into safe mode or display an error code C1-3473-7 and the safe mode is limited It will only let you choose 2 options to restart and update I try to reinstall 3.68 it will display error code c0 10108-0 or co-10139-4 and I think there is a 3 one that will display.Any help
Edit I met cex not sex I don't know if there is a sex firmware or not
If there is i want it on my vita

Last edited by ewozniakx86,
Reactions: leerz

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello so I tried the sex to dex and when I turn on my vita 1 of 2 things happens it will boot into safe mode or display an error code C1-3473-7 and the safe mode is limited It will only let you choose 2 options to restart and update I try to reinstall 3.68 it will display error code c0 10108-0 or co-10139-4 and I think there is a 3 one that will display.Any help
Your gonna have to update

realdev

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When performing the update, plug your Vita into a power source when the Terms & Conditions. This will bypass a strange Anti-Update function added to Enso-Ex which is known to block updates in the worst situations.

ewozniakx86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I update 2 3.69 and what does error code C1-3473-7 mean

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

im on 3.68 so no enso i use the h encore

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sex is kiosk firmware. you can boot into it using idu. you're limited to 5 minutes in demonstration mode, unless the device is plugged in.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid I don't know what you did. have you tried plugging in the system? I've never been in recovery mode while in kiosk mode. iirc, you have to do a button combination to get out of demonstration mode. there's idu mode and uri caller that might be able to get you out of it, but I don't know if you'll be able to install those. obviously not if it errors right when boot the system up.

btw: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps3-cex-sex-dex-firmware-features.2351/ sex apparently stands for "shop."

ewozniakx86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm afraid I don't know what you did. have you tried plugging in the system? I've never been in recovery mode while in kiosk mode. iirc, you have to do a button combination to get out of demonstration mode. there's idu mode and uri caller that might be able to get you out of it, but I don't know if you'll be able to install those. obviously not if it errors right when boot the system up.

btw: https://www.psxhax.com/threads/ps3-cex-sex-dex-firmware-features.2351/ sex apparently stands for "shop."
So I bricked it by using a CeX to dex vpk the one with the star of David on the live aeria
And I had to install a sex frimware but the website had different frimwares and I downloaded the wrong frimware an when I trun it on it goes into safe mode but with 2 options restart and update

If you're confused read op

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm...I heard about that vpk from atreyu187 on psx-place. he also installed it, and it screwed up his system. I'll send him a pm to see how he fixed it.

I Just pm'd him. was this a pseudo-rebug type thing you were installing? that kinda rings a bell.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure. I've installed dex components but not the entire thing. I believe that without the dex shell.self, things become very unstable.

ewozniakx86

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember at the end it said your system is now a test kit
Whenever I turn my vita on it says a serious error has occurred in the os or runtime error code C1-3473-7 or it will boot in safe mode

Last edited by ewozniakx86,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: