Hacking Bricked my wii

Sperion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
hi I accidentally banner bricked my wii and I didnt have a recovery tool installed on my wii.

now i was wondering is it possible to start my wii on the second page of the wii (cause the bricked banner is on the first, and i have a wadmanager on page2) or is there an other way to fix my wii.

im momentarely on wii 4.0e have the homebrew channel instaled but is also on page1.

*edit*
I forgot to mension that my wii is moded with a wiikey 1.9s.

TroyTheZombie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Yipe. I'm afraid its bad news. With what you have right now, no, no way to fix it. there is a device that may be able to...but i forget the name. Freemii? or something like that. Not sure if it can fix your situation though.

Too bad you are on 4.0, that broke the twilight hack.

EDIT: sorry, I just remembered how bannerbomb worked, it won't be able to help in the situation you are in.

Sperion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yeah its indeed a shame from the twilight hack, a well other wise it will be waiting. good thing the wii games werent so special after all
tongue.gif

kedest

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
You could just try to send it to Nintendo of course. Just tell them there was a power failure while updating or something like that.

Sperion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheNewMouse said:
which .wad was it dude...so the community know

or was it one you attempted to make yourself.

it was a old was made my myself, and i found a sd card wich containted the bad wad and yeah i kinda hoped it was a good wad (didnt know for sure, and i liked to take a risk
tongue.gif
)

TheNewMouse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sperion said:
TheNewMouse said:

it was a old was made my myself, and i found a sd card wich containted the bad wad and yeah i kinda hoped it was a good wad (didnt know for sure, and i liked to take a risk
tongue.gif
)

FAIL lol

but really...you should of got preloader in there straight when you went to 4.0 you would of been fixed in 5mins.

but retrospect, i dont know iv bannerbomb is gonna help since it needs the system menu to work..

:-(

nintendo job imo.

Sperion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TheNewMouse said:
Sperion said:
TheNewMouse said:

tongue.gif
)

FAIL lol

but really...you should of got preloader in there straight when you went to 4.0 you would of been fixed in 5mins.

but retrospect, i dont know iv bannerbomb is gonna help since it needs the system menu to work..

:-(

nintendo job imo.

yeah or just a new wii
tongue.gif
its not a biggy and its indeed a big FAIL
tongue.gif
ah well thnx for sharing your info guys ^^

Sperion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hmm, I was wondering, since my wii is moded would it be possible for me to buy a SaveMii run a wad manager from disc and delete the corrupt wad? couse then the problem will be over (but i dont know if savemii work on 4.0:P)

Sperion

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Vidboy10 said:
Buy a SaveMii. but sadly if you had Preloader installed i would use any region changer.

so the combination savemii + wii 4.0e chipped wiikey + wadmanager from dvd would work?? (just to be sure
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: