XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
I did that as a one time thing just to prove it was possible. I do not have all the parts to do that again otherwise i would.

You just need to send me $30 plus the cost of the return shipping, which is usually around $10.

veeronic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did that as a one time thing just to prove it was possible. I do not have all the parts to do that again otherwise i would.

You just need to send me $30 plus the cost of the return shipping, which is usually around $10.

I see... ok well this may be a somewhat unusual request and feel free to say no, but do you have experience installing usbloader gx? if so would you be willing to perform that installation? due to screwing it up the first time I've become less than confident in my ability to do it myself.

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
Umm, I can... but I won't. I do repairs. I don't install software for people. Not as if it is hard, actually it is ridiculously easy. As long as you use ModMii then you can not mess it up.

And personally, I prefer wiiflow.

As is, $30 for the repair is too good of a price. I don't need to take my time dinkering around with other stuff. I get paid to do repairs, not to install software.

veeronic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright had a setback but got the money again and a shipping box of the correct size this time...
However... I should have made sure you lived in the lower 48 states before ordering said box...
Anyway if you do I'll able to send it as soon as possible, in which case could I get your address?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.