Hardware Bricked console and SX PRO

AdoTedo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello everyone,
I got an SX PRO two weeks ago. I played well for a week, then I had to work a lot and I did not turn on my NSW for 4-5 days. Then couple of days ago I want to play, I try to turn it on, it was never shutted off, just pause, but no sign of life.
I thought it went out of battery, due the fact I forgot to put it in the dock to charge it, so I put it back, but no sign at all. I start to panic a bit. I dig in Internet and try to press the power button for more than 15sec and then press it again, no luck, I try to press it with volume up but no luck, I try to push it with volume up and down, but again nothing happen. Now I'm really worried about it, I check also the connector on my switch to see if it has some bend connection but it seems clean and good.
Do you have any other idea I can try to restore my console?
Another question, If I cannot resolve and I have to buy a new one, how can I reactivate the SW PRO on the new console? it's just a matter of putting the SD card in the new one and power on with the dongle on or do I have to do something else?

thanks a lot for any useful advice
adoTedo

0xD3DPixxel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
your SXOS licence will NOT work with any other switch you would have to buy a new licence but you can use the TX Pro dongle with the new licence afaik

itsmefloflo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,

First of all sorry if my english is not very good :-)

I had same problem and i thought my switch was bricked. Actually it was just a problem with a battery empty added with a "battery bug" in auto rcm.

If you have sx pro, you have a dongle for each time you want to switch off/on your nintendo switch.

The dongle is very often empty battery when no used for a time so the first thing you have to do is to charge the dongle with the very short micro usb cable given until the led is green.

Then you have to connect the dongle to your switch and press power button. If all is ok you can see sx os on your switch screen.

When you're in the nintendo menu, you can put your switch in sleep mode and normally your switch will be able to charge as she did before.

Hope it can help you

Bye

By the way, we are champions !! :D

Last edited by itsmefloflo,
Reactions: ohjk

Wonder_Woman_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,
I got an SX PRO two weeks ago. I played well for a week, then I had to work a lot and I did not turn on my NSW for 4-5 days. Then couple of days ago I want to play, I try to turn it on, it was never shutted off, just pause, but no sign of life.
I thought it went out of battery, due the fact I forgot to put it in the dock to charge it, so I put it back, but no sign at all. I start to panic a bit. I dig in Internet and try to press the power button for more than 15sec and then press it again, no luck, I try to press it with volume up but no luck, I try to push it with volume up and down, but again nothing happen. Now I'm really worried about it, I check also the connector on my switch to see if it has some bend connection but it seems clean and good.
Another question, If I cannot resolve and I have to buy a new one, how can I reactivate the SW PRO on the new console? it's just a matter of putting the SD card in the new one and power on with the dongle on or do I have to do something else?

adoTedo
i had the same thing happen to me this morning went to play a game it froze i turned it off and now it wont come back on smh and yes i had auto rcm enabled and my battery was at 99 %

Last edited by Wonder_Woman_,

Clapmaster

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Your battery probably just died completely and it charges very slowly with auto rcm enabled. Just keep messing with charging your SX Pro dongle and plugging it into the Switch and tapping the power with the console plugged into a charger. If you look around on here there's plenty of threads where people had this happen and got their Switch back up and running.

AdoTedo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks a lot everybody. I have auto RCM enable indeed and no 3thd part dock hardware. I'll try the trick suggested above by itsmefloflo and I let you know.
About the license it would be very disapponted if I have to purchase another license!
Let's hope the trick will work :)

thanks a lot everyone!

Mystman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello everyone,

adoTedo

Something similar happeded to me.

It looked like dead and Tegra... showed no sign of RCM.

After trying almost everything, I tried a 2.0 USB port on my computer... and it worked. It just stopped working on my USB 3.0 ports. No idea why.

Try sending the payload from the computer to see if you get a sign of life.

Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WUOq1dlZWxI?si=LBlEJwZfwtWShljP lol Denmark can't handle the spice