Hacking Bricked 3ds?

SG6000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's a shame that the PIN / parental lock wasn't removed prior to the guide being followed, as it will prevent some basic system tasks initialising.

I think a few people have struggled with PIN removal midway through downgrading / installing A9LH, so it might be worth searching older threads for ideas on how to move forward.

EDIT: https://mkey.salthax.org/

weirdolk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
so you know the pin?
No, I don't. But even if I try to type something, it doesn't let me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It's a shame that the PIN / parental lock wasn't removed prior to the guide being followed, as it will prevent some basic system tasks initialising.

I think a few people have struggled with PIN removal midway through downgrading / installing A9LH, so it might be worth searching older threads for ideas on how to move forward.

EDIT: https://mkey.salthax.org/
This site requires an inquiry number for the master key. How can I get this information if I can't access anything on my 3ds?

SG6000

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure on the safest way to for you to do this (as you're already on 2.1) but ideally you need to go back to the beginning, remove the PIN and format the console before starting the guide again. In your case unfortunately it might not be possible to do this.

weirdolk

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What if you spam the location of the internet browser button before it even shows the menu?
What do you mean?

Tried a blank freshly formatted sdcard?
Hey, I actually didn't try that. Will try it and see if it changes anything...

maybe try removing the battery for 5 minutes and plug it back ?
Already did that :(

Hmm, the top bar on the top screen never appears. Just like what happens with a bad wifi adapter. :unsure:
So, is there something I can do to fix that? (besides buying another one?)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.