Hacking Bricked 3ds? Don't let this guy fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

milerwan

Seasoned technician
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Advice for later : Send your console to professional repairer or console expert company to avoid matters... With a bill you can seek compensation in case of shipping incident or anything else. :mellow:

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Advice for later : Send your console to professional repairer or console expert company to avoid matters... With a bill you can seek compensation in case of shipping incident or anything else. :mellow:

Hard-modding, console hacking... Professional (as in registered and giving you legal receipts with warranty and all)... In the Netherlands (or in Germany if it was the case)...
For some reason I can only imagine that person in jail. Maybe I am too paranoid.

Reactions: Margen67

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He unbricked it fast enough, I just kept waiting for it to arrive a couple of times. Also I've been on vacation to Bali for a month and I didn't want to deal with this situation from there.

So minus 1 month from the wait time and also include that the guy could possibly be in school.

edit: In chris defense I actually do the same thing, remote into a pc that has all my work related apps via encrypt ssh and remote desktop. I find it alot less cluttering to just have one desktop running all my necessary apps. It helps when you're on a fishing trip and all you have is your basic laptop.

Yup I actually had 4g lte out at the lake I fish at.

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nope, not yet. But I have been in contact and something has been sent my way apparently...again. Don't have a tracking number yet even though I asked [user]ChrisX930[/user] for it.
I'll post about new developments here.
Do you know if you are getting your "lost" 3DS back or the "replacement" DHL was going to go shopping for? :)

Reactions: TheShadowRunner

davhuit

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Even if this situation come to a end the good way, next time, send your 3DS to Gamequest1 for Europeans people. He's also in Europe (England) so it won't cost a lot more.

Mine got hardmodded the day he received it (http://nsa37.casimages.com/img/2015/04/29/150429013859380298.jpg) and the day after, it was already shipped back (took 3 days to reach him, from France, and 3 days to get back here).

I'm not saying any other peoples are scam but at least, check if they already did some other hardmods and if they weren't any problems.

I know, for example, that hundshamer is a trusted people for American peoples.

I can confirm lost packages are never replaced, you just get some money back (and even a replacement would be useless, as it would probably not have the right firmware).

Fou-Lu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I haven't heard anything back from [user]ChrisX930[/user]. He's ignoring my messages now.
I've been very patient so far but I'm done with this now.

There is absolutely no chance that this is just a misunderstanding or miscommunication. He has made so many promises to me but broke them every single time.
[user]ChrisX930[/user] stole my 3ds and he has no intention of getting it back to me. I hope it was worth it for him.

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I haven't heard anything back from [user]ChrisX930[/user]. He's ignoring my messages now.
I've been very patient so far but I'm done with this now.

There is absolutely no chance that this is just a misunderstanding or miscommunication. He has made so many promises to me but broke them every single time.
[user]ChrisX930[/user] stole my 3ds and he has no intention of getting it back to me. I hope it was worth it for him.

Sad, did you give him money for "unbricking" ? Not that it justifies what he did even if you didn't ,but would be funny if he charges for his services and then steals consoles.

Margen67

Dirty entited pirate
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sad, did you give him money for "unbricking" ? Not that it justifies what he did even if you didn't ,but would be funny if he charges for his services and then steals consoles.
Couldn't he do a chargeback if he used Paypal?

D

Deleted-355425

File a police theft report, then file it with the courts.. He will have to pay back for the Console and court costs. Did you send the item recorded... Yanno he signed for it?

Reactions: Margen67
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1