check ip address and the code, suppose to be random, look at your settings menunow OK to run it , but connect issue:
View attachment 593615
Last edited by pspmaster,
Last edited by TomSwitch,
I didn't install any overlay HOS23.0.1Thanks, found the bug, will be fixed.
Are you using overlay mode? Does it work OK with HOS23?
Post automatically merged:
View attachment 593681
Fix will be in next release
Did you try it on HOS23.0.0? Just wondering if 23 breaks home daemon, it's a qlaunch takeover so quite exposed to HOS changes.I didn't install any overlay HOS23.0.1
Post automatically merged:
Members-only download

Components are implemented in C++. Now you can see the whole list for mainCharacterEntity.
@dsrules rebuilt field map and you can find hpmax
Last edited by TomSwitch,
Thanks, I haven't used any overlay for many firmwares alreadyDid you try it on HOS23.0.0? Just wondering if 23 breaks home daemon, it's a qlaunch takeover so quite exposed to HOS changes.
Post automatically merged:
Members-only download
View attachment 593688
Components are implemented in C++. Now you can see the whole list for mainCharacterEntity.
@dsrules rebuilt field map and you can find hpmax
maybe @pspmaster could answer that
This is not about tesla, this is the home daemon take over of qlaunch. In this mod the whole applet space can be overlay.Thanks, I haven't used any overlay for many firmwares already
maybe @pspmaster could answer that
Breeze is always on and in overlay mode both runs at the same time. This mode is very useful for doing code trace as there is no need to switch to game then switch back to see it move one step. If you hack memory there is no need to switch to game to see the effect, it will be effective immediately in the background.
This ability is not yet exploited much.
Last edited by TomSwitch,
cool, but I only use bare boneThis is not about tesla, this is the home daemon take over of qlaunch. In this mod the whole applet space can be overlay.
Breeze is always on and in overlay mode both runs at the same time. This mode is very useful for doing code trace as there is no need to switch to game then switch back to see it move one step. If you hack memory there is no need to switch to game to see the effect, it will be effective immediately in the background.
This ability is not yet exploited much.
Why are you so fast to update HOS?cool, but I only use bare bone![]()
Atmosphere 1.11.2 randomly crashes for me when using Breeze regardless HOS version, since Atmosphère+ 1.12 supports 23.0.1, so gave it a tryWhy are you so fast to update HOS?
so far so good
Sounded like they missed this one. I use host file only, so that would be bad for me.Atmosphere 1.11.2 randomly crashes for me when using Breeze regardless HOS version, since Atmosphère+ 1.12 supports 23.0.1, so gave it a try
so far so good
I've now manually added 90dns to my internet config just to stop any Nintendo pings at all... perhaps as expected the 'Test Connection' function now fails, which suggests the hosts file is indeed non-functional for sysmodules? Regardless of DNS settings in HOS the browser in Sphaira refuses to connect to any Nintendo server, but does work for say Google.
On a side note... did 23.0.0 improve Joycon connectivity at all? I've now switched from HATS to just creating my own setup with Atmosphere+Hekate+the stuff I want manually, and since 23.0.0 I have a lot more reliable Joycon...
Last edited by TomSwitch,
yeah, might need to wait for the next release for people who uses wifiSounded like they missed this one. I use host file only, so that would be bad for me.
I've now manually added 90dns to my internet config just to stop any Nintendo pings at all... perhaps as expected the 'Test Connection' function now fails, which suggests the hosts file is indeed non-functional for sysmodules? Regardless of DNS settings in HOS the browser in Sphaira refuses to connect to any Nintendo server, but does work for say Google.
On a side note... did 23.0.0 improve Joycon connectivity at all? I've now switched from HATS to just creating my own setup with Atmosphere+Hekate+the stuff I want manually, and since 23.0.0 I have a lot more reliable Joycon...
mine is 100% offline
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 219
- Replies
- 2
- Views
- 313
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 223
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 102












