Brawl textures on USB Loader GX

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Takz717, Apr 14, 2010.

Apr 14, 2010

Brawl textures on USB Loader GX by Takz717 at 3:26 AM (3,121 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Takz717
    OP

Newcomer Takz717 Newbie

United States
    I'm not sure if this is or was already a topic but here goes.

I'm having trouble getting textures to work on Brawl on USB Loader GX. I got the File Patch 3.51 and when I try to use it on GX's built in Ocarina, it either blank screens on me or goes through fine but no textures work.

The textures are located here on my SD:

X:/private/wii/app/rsbe/pf/fighter/

Then from there I put them in the character specific folder. I've named and number the different Fit files for the character but it still isn't working.

I guess my question is: Is it possible to get textures to work on USB Loader GX? And if so, how? I don't seem to be doing it right.

Thanks in advance

2. markehmus

Member markehmus GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Canada
  3. DarkShadow96

Member DarkShadow96 LA96£

Canada
    Did you name the characters properly? Cause that normally happens to people. Also, it could also be you got to many codes on, that happened to me once.

4. Takz717
    OP

Newcomer Takz717 Newbie

United States
    I did but however, I'm going to try the Brawl+ updatifier. I also want brawl+. I have to go tho soon so when I come back home, I'll try it

5. Takz717
    OP

Newcomer Takz717 Newbie

United States
    So I got brawl+ but none of the stuff is actually working. no textures or anything. the updatifier went and made everything for me. i just ran it thru USB and started it up. This didnt work. Then I tried the same thing again except turning Ocarina on SD(cIOS) and that didnt work. Then SD(IOS36)...that didnt work.

Is there something i'm doing wrong?