Hacking Brawl Freezes upon updating CIOS

julz1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Like 1 weeks ago i upgraded from Configurable USB loader v53 to 54b3 fat and upgraded to 202 v5 and since then Brawl Freezes upon finishing a match. Has anyone else experienced anything close to this or this same incident. I did use Gecko Cheats once to unlock everything then i disabled it if that changes anything?

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeadlyFoez said:
julz1 said:
Like 1 weeks ago i upgraded from Configurable USB loader v53 to 54b3 fat and upgraded to 202 v5 and since then Brawl Freezes upon finishing a match. Has anyone else experienced anything close to this or this same incident. I did use Gecko Cheats once to unlock everything then i disabled it if that changes anything?
Thats the daul layer bug. use waninkoko's cios 38 rev 17 and you'll be fine.
It's not the DL bug, unless it freezes at the end of the first Subspace Emissary fight.

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
julz1 said:
First: IOS202? That can't even play Backups, it's only for USB 2.0-Support in Apps and Disc Reading (Movie/Data-DVD). But looks like you have IOS222/223/224 from Hermes installed, right? Otherwise CFG-Loader wouldn't work...

Anyways, because you're using Hermes cIOS, it's NOT the Dual-Layer Bug. But I know what the problem is: You cheated, and now your savefile got corrupted. Seems like the Cheatcode isn't 100% right. This also happend with me too. Delete the save, start fresh, don't cheat again, and you'll be fine (btw, the Brawl+ "Cheats" are fine and don't corrupt anything. The File on Geckocodes.org isn't right, that's it).

And no, there's no way to save your Data, you'll have to start fresh, sorry.

julz1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Blue-K said:
julz1 said:
First: IOS202? That can't even play Backups, it's only for USB 2.0-Support in Apps and Disc Reading (Movie/Data-DVD). But looks like you have IOS222/223/224 from Hermes installed, right? Otherwise CFG-Loader wouldn't work...

Anyways, because you're using Hermes cIOS, it's NOT the Dual-Layer Bug. But I know what the problem is: You cheated, and now your savefile got corrupted. Seems like the Cheatcode isn't 100% right. This also happend with me too. Delete the save, start fresh, don't cheat again, and you'll be fine (btw, the Brawl+ "Cheats" are fine and don't corrupt anything. The File on Geckocodes.org isn't right, that's it).

And no, there's no way to save your Data, you'll have to start fresh, sorry.

yeah great reply you actually looked at the post and posted a good reponse
yeah i figured it had to be the ocarina cheats and i had almost everything unlocked it was just 1 damn level. really not worth it looking at it now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Oj did the Dj